v18 Implemented feature request for Music library extended artwork support
Thanks for testing Ryan
(2018-03-25, 04:52)rmrector Wrote: I'm still seeing the old artwork on items in the playlist when changing artwork for the album or an artist, though. Using Estuary, I cue up all songs in an album, then navigate back to the artist and change their fanart, but the old fanart is still shown for the songs on the playlist window. Same result when I change album thumb.
This is confounding me Sad
It works.... then sometimes it doesn't, and I don't see why.[Edit: the navigation route seems to be making a difference?] [Edit2: ah ha! Got it]
I am going to suggest that I merge the PR even with the current playlist not always taking the art changes immediately, there are enough gains. But it is frustrating not to be able to see what causes the variation. Will fix and produce another test build.

Quote:Same result when changing art with JSON-RPC, which also doesn't change "Player.Art(*)
That makes sense, the JSON just changes the DB and notifies the active media window to refresh, but does not communicate with the player (hence player GUI).

Quote:And all "Container.Art(*)" has disappeared when navigating into a list of albums from an artist, or songs from an album or artist. I think I noticed this with the previous build, but forgot to mention it.
 Er... that may or may not have been me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music library extended artwork support - by DaveBlake - 2018-03-25, 11:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Implemented feature request for Music library extended artwork support0