Req Red button in windows task bar during tv recording
As mentioned in thread theme it would be good to see a red button in windows task bar during tv recording as the old windows media center did it. I have not alway kodi running so this could prevent me to shout down my pc.
Thanks in advance
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-11-18, 19:24)tehax Wrote: so this could prevent me to shout down my pc.
Windows has voice control already? Eek
Angel  Only mouse and keyboard control but a visual control is always nice  Nod
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
I dont use windows os much anymore for kodi, but when i did i played around with nextpvr which did have this option. I really liked it, buy iy depends on the used backend
Thanks for your answer.  I use Dvblink but i think the team from dvblogic will not help for new features or something else. Imho Dvblogic is going to die. May i go to nextpvr.
Tried it and returned to dvblink.
Imo dvblogic is slow in development (and there’s still some obvious bugs) but the software is rock solid overall.

Please share your nextpvr experiences.
In any case, your request will be answered ;-)

Atreyu
(2017-11-18, 19:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2017-11-18, 19:24)tehax Wrote: so this could prevent me to shout down my pc.
Windows has voice control already? Eek

Funny, btw. Got it on second read :-))
What is the point of something in the task bar, which is invisible while using Kodi?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Well, for me it was useful only when i was about to turn off or reboot the machine while sitting at the console. Just an easy visual indication of a recording running. I think its the same for @tehax..
Thanks @Atreyu, that is exactly what i mean. I have a lot of series timer but i do not running Kodi all the time. A visual motice that a recording is running will be helpful.
I moved dvblink services to a nas. Never have to think of it anymore and i like it that way.

Anyway, it’s more of a backend thing more than anything directly Kodi-related. Check out the pvr-npvr section i enjoyed myself there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red button in windows task bar during tv recording0