• 76(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Carlos,

Would it be possible to create the strm library without using kodi?

Thanks, Droid
(2020-03-15, 10:10)scofield272 Wrote:
(2020-03-13, 23:52)Aquatic Wrote: Hey cguZZman,

Just wanna say that it truly sucks with what's happening to your Add-on.

It used to work perfectly for me, for months and months and months. Loved it. Still do.

Then along came Google making pointless, unnecessary changes that cause all kinds of problem. Words can't describe enough how much I hate Google as a company. It's like they deliberately enjoy reducing functionality and making life more difficult for everyone.
for me the addon still works great, le'ts just hope that it will still work after Google changes on the 31th .
what kind of issues you're facing with the addon at the moment? 

Hello there,

For me personally, the Add-on works a lot more slowly than before. It's a lot more sluggish. I also can't load folders with more than a 100 pictures like I used to before (as I like to use the slideshow function).

But the poster just after you made a great point. Shouldn't expect too much from cguZZman who has already made a great Add-on. I'm deeply appreciative for what he has done because I CAN still load up my movies and watch them. A few seconds of extra waiting here and there really is being nitpicky!
I can't log into the heroku page when i'm behind NordVPN, am i alone?
Hi everyone,

Any update for source usage ?
I've only multi audio vidéo.
.strm files are not a solution for me.

Thanks in avance.

(Sorry for my english, i'm french user)
@cguZZMan 
I can't play the original format of my videos anymore. Kodi won't load them. I updated the addon and still not working. Is it the same for everyone or only me?

Thank you for all your effort with this great gdrive addone
Hi there great work on the addon.  I have a question.  If i signed into the addon on a device I no longer have access to how do i remove it from my google drive.  Thanks
(2020-03-22, 09:52)Mark142 Wrote: Hi there great work on the addon.  I have a question.  If i signed into the addon on a device I no longer have access to how do i remove it from my google drive.  Thanks
Google drive settings - manage apps. Search the addon for kodi, and in the options select "disconnect from dive"
Hi @cguZZMan 

First of all, the addon has been really great. I have been using it for more than a year without any significant problem.

Recently, I have started seeing a weird bug. Whenever I delete an mkv file we expect to see the strm file being deleted. But what happens now is when I delete the movie from google drive folder the "movie.mkv.strm" becomes "movie.mkv". I haven't tested any other file format. I forgot to download the log but will figure out how to do that and post it here.

Is this something known - has anyone else seen this issue? Any known solution for it?

Thanks,
V
I have problems with playback speed or buffer, a don`t know exactly... Anyone else?
(2020-03-24, 23:39)vab.patel Wrote: Hi @cguZZMan 

First of all, the addon has been really great. I have been using it for more than a year without any significant problem.

Recently, I have started seeing a weird bug. Whenever I delete an mkv file we expect to see the strm file being deleted. But what happens now is when I delete the movie from google drive folder the "movie.mkv.strm" becomes "movie.mkv". I haven't tested any other file format. I forgot to download the log but will figure out how to do that and post it here.

Is this something known - has anyone else seen this issue? Any known solution for it?

Thanks,
V
 exact same here mentioned it a few posts earlier, other than that working fine for me
(2020-03-23, 01:53)z3us Wrote:
(2020-03-22, 09:52)Mark142 Wrote: Hi there great work on the addon.  I have a question.  If i signed into the addon on a device I no longer have access to how do i remove it from my google drive.  Thanks
Google drive settings - manage apps. Search the addon for kodi, and in the options select "disconnect from dive" 
thanks a lot.
Not sure if this a bug or deliberate? But i added some new files to my google drive this morning and when i try and play them i don't get the option to choose quality but i do on the original files loaded previously.  Any ideas?  thanks
(2020-03-29, 12:55)Mark142 Wrote:  
This plugin is no longer working right.
many google drive video's won't load anymore.
(2020-03-29, 19:45)stevensgl Wrote:

People with playback problems usually are banned by Google.
Google can even block specific files if they are been played a lot.
Have a look at this issue on github.

https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl...issues/131

User thought that the playback issues he had were an issue of the plugin, he even checked the add-on's ban checker.
He was banned but the add-on couldn't detect the type of his ban (downloadQuotaExceeded).
Maybe you should create an issue in github with a debug log.
This will help cguZZman to detect more Google bans or if it's really an issue of the add-on.
(2020-03-29, 20:19)olympus Wrote:
(2020-03-29, 19:45)stevensgl Wrote:
Some of my videos work and some don't.
It's random.

Very unusual.  2 weeks ago, all was fine but now it's un reliable.  If i try streaming directly from google drive it works perfectly fine.
THe issue is the google plugin.
thx

People with playback problems usually are banned by Google.
Google can even block specific files if they are been played a lot.
Have a look at this issue on github.

https://github.com/cguZZman/plugin.googl...issues/131

User thought that the playback issues he had were an issue of the plugin, he even checked the add-on's ban checker.
He was banned but the add-on couldn't detect the type of his ban (downloadQuotaExceeded).
Maybe you should create an issue in github with a debug log.
This will help cguZZman to detect more Google bans or if it's really an issue of the add-on. 
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7