• 9(current)
Release Google Drive for KODI
Hi guys, hi @cguZZMan

thanks for this addon but can be possible have also team drive? 

Because i have my stuff in team drive, so i can't access.

Thanks for the support
@robertus it's in the list of pending enhancements. No ETA tho.

Log
Tv shows are still listed from highest number to lowest . Episodes the same way .
I noticed that if folders contain more than 100 files or folders, the export aborts.
@WeesteWatt thanks for the log, a was able to identify the issue. I'll release the fix soon.
@keithcq71 can you elaborate?
Nice, thanks
Today i updated gdrive and it stopped working. I get this error in the log when try to open the addon:

Code:
20:49:03.379 T:2200   ERROR: ADDON: extension '' is not currently supported for service addon
20:49:07.906 T:2200   ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
20:49:07.906 T:2200   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
20:49:08.232 T:3468   ERROR: Previous line repeats 6 times.
20:49:08.232 T:3468   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: cannot import name scheduler
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\PortableApps\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\default.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                mediaEngine.run()
                                              File "E:\PortableApps\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.gdrive\resources\lib\engine.py", line 613, in run
                                                from resources.lib import scheduler
                                            ImportError: cannot import name scheduler
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:49:08.334 T:7904   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video
20:49:08.386 T:7904   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?content_type=video) failed
20:49:14.583 T:6976   ERROR: ADDON: extension '' is not currently supported for service addon
@emil_6783 That addon is from another developer. I think you are in the wrong forum.
(2018-05-03, 21:17)cguZZMan Wrote: @emil_6783 That addon is from another developer. I think you are in the wrong forum.
 My mistake.
I tried to install the addon from this thread but couldn't verified it. I get message from google: "This app isn't verified".
is it possible that kodi can not save the playback point when I stream?
@emil_6783 you don't need to verified it. If you want to use the addon just clic in Advance and then clic in Go to login etc. and you will be asked to give permission to the addon.

@WeesteWatt the playback and resume playback is handled by Kodi and it should be working as usual. No change or specific behavior has been set by the addon. Do you see any issue that doesn't happen with a normal file or strm outside the addon?
At local Files Kodi Set a resumepoint.... Hmm....
I have a small doubt
Please don’t bash me if this has been addressed before....

If I add google drive as source, will kodi be able to write inside the google drive as well, or is it read only?
I suppose all the info in MySQL in order to make it work into the server must be translated to html (%20 for every <space>) etc

Also...will this work with video_ts type files and iso files?
Will this work with separate files Cd1, cd2 types?
@vtwin0001 it's read only. ISO files are supported. I haven't tested it with video_ts. You can test it and let us know.
The general idea is that it should work as if you have your files in a local folder or strm files.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Drive for KODI7