Meteonews.tv addon request
Hi everybody,
My toshiba tv has a built-in Application which redirects on meteonews.tv contents.
I find it really cool as it shows several videos (on my tv three videos: temperature and general weather info, precipitations across Europe and winds.. But other videos are available on their site too). I'd really like to have an addon to get the same weather information on kodi, but Unfortunately, as far as I've seen, there is no addon for meteonews.tv.
Am I the only one interested or do you like their infographics and videos too?
If anyone is willing to implement a kodi addon I'd be really happy to test it.
Thanks and regards,
M.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A3003 utilizzando Tapatalk
Up... No one interested on this service? Sad

(2017-12-11, 23:14)Klord Wrote: Up... No one interested on this service? Sad

Well, I could write a kodi addon if you really want it as an addon. However, poking around the source files I noticed all the videos are on an rss feed at this url:

Where it says _lang and _country you supply the language and country code of your choice (and exclude the curly brackets).

You can add an rss feed as a media source according to this link: http://kodi.wiki/view/RSS_media_source.

So as it turns out, you don't really need an addon to view this content on kodi.

On the other hand, I can see how adding the language and country for every feed you want to see could be a bit tedious, so writing an addon is not out of the question and I'd be willing to do it. I just thought I'd run this other option by you and see what you thought about it.
Got it, Thanks. One question, though:
Added as rss feed in kodi the following url:
Rss://devel.meteonews.tv/playlist.rss?lang=english
And... Lots of videos, including the ones shown by The tv app, Thanks.
Unfortunately, every streamed video is in german despite the lang parameter. How should I fill this param?
On the country param, as far as I've seen there's only local Weather info for switzerland and for UK... I'm in Italy and as far as I've seen, the only maps that I'm interested in are the european ones.
The country codes are as follows:
Code:
Belgium - BE
Switzerland - CH
Germany - DE
Spain - ES
France - FR
UK - GB
Liechtenstein - LI

The language codes are these:
Code:
French - fr
German - de
Spanish - es
English - en
Dutch - nl

The thing is, I'm not sure all languages work with all countries. If you look at the top right of the website, there is a menu that shows the different combinations of countries with languages that they offer. So if you're looking for something like German weather in English, I don't think that's available from the website.

Maybe try out different combinations and see what works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Meteonews.tv addon request0