Video loss when exiting Kodi to desktop
I just bought a 75" Samsung 8 series tv and I have a Anthem MRX 300 receiver with a custom built HTPC (AMD APU). My problem is when I run Kodi to watch my movies it works fine but when I exit Kodi to go back to the desktop, I lose video (possibly audio as well). Seems like the only thing I can do to get my picture back is to unplug the HDMI from the tv or the HTPC then plug it back in and I get my picture back.

I have the same issue if I connect the HTPC direct to the tv so it rules out the receiver. I have tried a different HDMI cable. I hooked the HTPC up to my Samsung 40" 6 series and have the same problem. When I had my 55" Panasonic Plasma, everything was fine so I'm assuming it is the Samsung TV's that is the problem or a setting on the HTPC or Kodi.

Anyone have an idea about how to fix this?

Thanks
(2017-12-04, 03:35)sdecterow Wrote: I just bought a 75" Samsung 8 series tv and I have a Anthem MRX 300 receiver with a custom built HTPC (AMD APU). My problem is when I run Kodi to watch my movies it works fine but when I exit Kodi to go back to the desktop, I lose video (possibly audio as well). Seems like the only thing I can do to get my picture back is to unplug the HDMI from the tv or the HTPC then plug it back in and I get my picture back.

I have the same issue if I connect the HTPC direct to the tv so it rules out the receiver. I have tried a different HDMI cable. I hooked the HTPC up to my Samsung 40" 6 series and have the same problem. When I had my 55" Panasonic Plasma, everything was fine so I'm assuming it is the Samsung TV's that is the problem or a setting on the HTPC or Kodi.

Anyone have an idea about how to fix this?

Thanks
Am I the only one with this problem? Can't anyone here, help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video loss when exiting Kodi to desktop0