Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware
(2018-04-02, 15:39)BoKKeR Wrote: Are there any drawbacks using the Vero 4K? 10bit 4K HVEC HDR working properly? Any drawbacks? I am thinking of replacing my NUC6CAYH to get HDR. The price is right but the Vero4k only have 100mbit ethernet, god knows if this will be a limiting factor in the future. I am usually streaming from my NAS and the highest bitrate I could find on my NAS is 45Mb/s. The same time the hardware is rather old but it seems to be doing the job. I dont need 3D either and I despise apple.
 If you rip UHD Blu-rays (now this is possible) and hit a bitrate limit you can always add a USB 3.0->GigE adaptor to your Vero4K to circumvent the 100Mbs Ethernet limits.  Even in a USB 2.0 port you'll get significantly faster network throughput than the built in adaptor (even if not GigE speeds)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware - by noggin - 2018-04-02, 21:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto frame rate switching & dynamic range matching - 4K (HDR10) capable Hardware5