RE T95m tv box
I just bought a T95m tv box and it comes with KD player.  Am I supposed to uninstall it and add Kodi? When I went to google play and tried to install Kodi it showed me an option to uninstall it.  Am I to assume it's already installed even thought i dont see it?  Thanks
KD Player is not Kodi, it's a fork. Sounds like whoever made it have not bothered to change the app ID (and probably a lot of other references to Kodi that they are supposed to remove) and Google Play is seeing it as Kodi. You are free to do as you wish, we'd recommend getting rid of it and using official Kodi but it's up to you. 

It's possible this modified version of Kodi is being used to compensate for hardware limitations of that box.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-12-06, 10:48)Dangelus Wrote: KD Player is not Kodi, it's a fork. Sounds like whoever made it have not bothered to change the app ID (and probably a lot of other references to Kodi that they are supposed to remove) and Google Play is seeing it as Kodi. You are free to do as you wish, we'd recommend getting rid of it and using official Kodi but it's up to you. 

It's possible this modified version of Kodi is being used to compensate for hardware limitations of that box.
Thanks for your reply.  So do I uninstall KD player first then try to install Kodi? And if so should I install Kodi from the google store or the Kodi website?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RE T95m tv box0