v17 Controller/Mouse Issue. Rapid Scroll on all menu lists. Any PS4 controller users?
I can't seem to find a solution to this issue:  Clean install of Kodi 17.6.  With DS4 Windows running, I use my ps4 controller as remote for kodi, but when I am on a menu list, a rapid scroll makes kodi inoperable.  I've switched to a keyboard/mouse and the issue has continued, even after shutting down ds4 windows.

I've changed the skin to confluence, and that hasn't helped.

Anyone with the same issue?  Anyone using a PS4 controller without issue?
(2017-12-09, 18:11)billyatz Wrote: I can't seem to find a solution to this issue:  Clean install of Kodi 17.6.  With DS4 Windows running, I use my ps4 controller as remote for kodi, but when I am on a menu list, a rapid scroll makes kodi inoperable.  I've switched to a keyboard/mouse and the issue has continued, even after shutting down ds4 windows.

I've changed the skin to confluence, and that hasn't helped.

Anyone with the same issue?  Anyone using a PS4 controller without issue?
Same issue here, rapid scroll on Kodi menus using PS4 controller with DS4Windows. It's intermittent, but I noticed it seems to make a difference if the controller is connected before Kodi is launched. If I launch Kodi with the controller disconnected and then connect it, it will usually work without issue. I need to look at it some more, I just discovered this. Are you using internal bluetooth or an external dongle?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Controller/Mouse Issue. Rapid Scroll on all menu lists. Any PS4 controller users?0