Outbound connection attempt
Good question, but I cannot answer. That mirror has been around for a couple of years, so it is not new. Could be updates to the AV package at a guess. Could even be your Kodi is being redirected to a different mirror (this one you reported) so your software is flagging it. Or one of many other reasons Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also, can you tell me what its trying to transfer?(update) When I see an attempted FTP connection from one of my machines(and I'm not controlling it) I get a bit paranoid. Blush
Whoops!  I didn't see you last response in time for mine.  I guess you answered it already...
(2017-12-10, 07:31)Karellen Wrote: Hello becomer

I am not aware of that site and it is not one used by Kodi. 
Yes it is used by Kodi, it is a Kodi mirror. http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/a...mirrorlist . Excitement is over.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
When you install Kodi, it also installs the Official Kodi Repository.

In that Repository there are a combination of required and optional addons. The required add-ons are needed for Kodi to function correctly- things like Scrapers, encoders/decoders for music, various plugins for python and json, language packs etc. Then you have the optional add-ons like radio stations, youtube etc...

They need to be kept current to ensure proper operation.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Team Kodi Members to the rescue!  Thanks for the prompted attention everyone!  Much appreciated Karellen, Davu, and nickr!!!  becomer out!!! Sleepy
(2017-12-10, 10:10)nickr Wrote:

Yes it is used by Kodi, it is a Kodi mirror. http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/a...mirrorlist . Excitement is over.

Yep, stated in Post #14
My Signature
(2017-12-10, 10:28)Karellen Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 10:10)nickr Wrote:

Yep, stated in Post #14  
Yes, I cooked and ate dinner* and did the dishes between starting my post and finishing it, in the meantime you hyper efficient non chefs beat me to it.

* Marinated chicken drums, new potatoes, salad (from home grown lettuce), eaten outside on the deck surrounded by native bush and with a view of the sea, I don't feel guilty about not finishing the post! Apparently we're getting this great weather from some Australian weather system, thanks for that.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Dinner sounds great!! Certainly put mine to shame... Ham, Cheese and Tomato toastie. In my defense, I had a big yum cha lunch though. Smile
My Signature
WTH!  I posted this thread and no dinner invite??
Waaay too late. It was open house @nickr

You should have checked the thread sooner Wink
My Signature
Kodi users are always welcome to come around, eat dinner, talk shop, and bore the f*** out of the rest of the household (they only care that it works, not the whys and wherefores).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Outbound connection attempt0