Cannot find auto refresh widgets option
Everywhere I look it tells me there is an option under widgets to auto refresh them however it does not seem to be there in the current version of Titan.
(2017-12-11, 23:52)wormvortex Wrote: Everywhere I look it tells me there is an option under widgets to auto refresh them however it does not seem to be there in the current version of Titan.
 anyone?
what do you mean by auto refresh?  widgets should update whenever there is a change to the library, such as watched status.  there is a setting in skinhelper.widgets for more aggressive updating, this may be what you're looking for.  For addon based widgets there should be a force refresh toggle in the configuration screen.  as far as I'm aware these are the only options for refreshing.
My recently added episodes doesn’t update on my Linux box with Titan but does on my Mac. I’m using MySQL and the library is being updated from another system.

When I look in TVshows the new episode will be there but the widget will not reflect this unless I reboot kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot find auto refresh widgets option0