GUI interface bug in Live TV
Hello
The problem is with the list of channels.
 I mean, for example.I'm watching channel 1 (the beginning of the channel list).I open the channel list and go to channel 120, but I do not turn it on.Disabling the channel list and re-enabling it.Channel list is set to position 120 and I'm still watching channel 1.My point is that the current event should always be shown in the list of channels.At least it's on all receivers.
Can you count on fixing this error?
(2017-12-20, 20:22)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello
The problem is with the list of channels.
 I mean, for example.I'm watching channel 1 (the beginning of the channel list).I open the channel list and go to channel 120, but I do not turn it on.Disabling the channel list and re-enabling it.Channel list is set to position 120 and I'm still watching channel 1.My point is that the current event should always be shown in the list of channels.At least it's on all receivers.
Can you count on fixing this error?

Please, don't shoot the messenger. Personally I also don't like this feature but I was told several times in this forum that this is intended behavior. Selected channel is remembered across the different pvr windows and across closing and reopening of those windows.

Maybe, if I find some time, I can make this behavior optional. But I was "forbidden" to remove it completely.
Well, it's a great request to you as you would be able to do this and let you select it in the kodi graphic interface. It's best that this channel is always at the top of the channel list.

PS

PS. How would it be possible to make a working signal strength and signal quality, and to display the channel encoding systems correctly it would be perfect.
(2017-12-21, 15:37)kowalmisiek Wrote: Well, it's a great request to you as you would be able to do this and let you select it in the kodi graphic interface. It's best that this channel is always at the top of the channel list.

PS

PS. How would it be possible to make a working signal strength and signal quality, and to display the channel encoding systems correctly it would be perfect.

In the default Estuary skin, this info is already there. Pressing "o" on the keyboard while viewing a live TV channel pops up an overlay that includes this information. (Make sure that the option to show signal strength is enabled in the PVR/Live TV settings, first.)
(2017-12-21, 16:53)rpcameron Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 15:37)kowalmisiek Wrote: Well, it's a great request to you as you would be able to do this and let you select it in the kodi graphic interface. It's best that this channel is always at the top of the channel list.

PS

In the default Estuary skin, this info is already there. Pressing "o" on the keyboard while viewing a live TV channel pops up an overlay that includes this information. (Make sure that the option to show signal strength is enabled in the PVR/Live TV settings, first.) 
 The strength and quality of the signal are and work.
As for coding, I know it is but it does not work. It shows lies.
(2017-12-21, 22:36)kowalmisiek Wrote:
(2017-12-21, 16:53)rpcameron Wrote:

PS

The strength and quality of the signal are and work.
As for coding, I know it is but it does not work. It shows lies. 
 If the signal and quality values being displayed in Kodi are wrong, that is the problem of your PVR backend/client, not with Kodi. With Tvheadend the progress/percentage bars that show signal strength and quality reflect the same values that are available through Tvheadend's native webui, as well as other apps.

Perhaps you need to open a support ticket with the client of your PVR backend.
The quality and strength of the signal are displayed to me.

Kodi code reading does not work. I have 2 code card readers connected to the kodi. I use TVHeadend as a TV client and oscam as a code card customer.

Information in the kodi interface from the code reader is not displayed correctly.
One conax card
One nagravision card.

The interface shows "unknown FFFF" or other error.
(2017-12-22, 11:40)kowalmisiek Wrote: The quality and strength of the signal are displayed to me.

Kodi code reading does not work. I have 2 code card readers connected to the kodi. I use TVHeadend as a TV client and oscam as a code card customer.

Information in the kodi interface from the code reader is not displayed correctly.
One conax card
One nagravision card.

The interface shows "unknown FFFF" or other error.
Ah, I understand now. Your previous messages were not clear as to what you meant. Yes, but I believe that is because perhaps the Tvheadend addon is not providing that data to Kodi, not that Kodi is broken.
Try Kodi 18. There it should work. There were changes in tvheadend that are not available in Kodi 17.
(2017-12-22, 13:47)ksooo Wrote: Try Kodi 18. There it should work. There were changes in tvheadend that are not available in Kodi 17.
 Thank you for the information. I'll check soon. And you can do the options with the channel list?
(2017-12-22, 19:25)kowalmisiek Wrote:
(2017-12-22, 13:47)ksooo Wrote: Try Kodi 18. There it should work. There were changes in tvheadend that are not available in Kodi 17.
 Thank you for the information. I'll check soon. And you can do the options with the channel list?

The option will be available with next Kodi 18 Leia nightly build. => https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13237
Hello.
Thanks for your work.

Let me know how a new build appears with your PVR option. I will want to test how it works. I will also check if coding systems already appear on TVH Smile
(2017-12-26, 01:12)kowalmisiek Wrote: Hello.
Thanks for your work.

Let me know how a new build appears with your PVR option. I will want to test how it works. I will also check if coding systems already appear on TVH [emoji2]

As I said it's in latest Kodi 18 nightly builds.
Hello ksooo

Would you still be able to add the information about the satellite and the current data of the channel viewed? (keyboard "o")

Example:Satellite: Hotbird 13.0E
DVB-S2 8PSK 12284H 27500 3/4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GUI interface bug in Live TV0