NetFlix skin : Feature request ? Or my bad ?
Hy there,
i have discovered kodi the past week and immediatly bought a rasperry (thanks amazon prime 24hours delivery !!!) throw away my DviCo (ok ok, i ve just hided it in a drawer lol).
I m in love with Kodi Wink It's really fabulous.

However i have some issues, exactly three problems and i dont arrive to solves them.

I use Titan skin and the NetFlix 2 theming (original code).

My problem :
1) i have crated two rows, but the second row is half, cut visibility (sorry for my english, not my primary language, i search my words).
i ve tried the desactived the titles (Random Movies / Movies) but the bacground area stay in place so no gain in pixels.
i ve tried the reduce the size for the clock and same behavior : the clock is small but no gain, nothing move, we obtain just an empty area

How can i do, change, for see my two rows ?

2) Hide tags in thumbnail : i want hide the year, and just display the title, but i ve not found a tags manipulator/option for perform that. I can hide all of them but not specificatly one.
An idea ?

3) the lateral menu of the source explorer (hmmm, sorry if its not the good "name"). When you explore the list of movies, in the lateral menu you have "search" and "filter" but you can filter or searc by "genre" / categories. Only by "texte" in the title ... New feature ? or i miss one point ?

thanks for this ideal media player ! i love it !

this thread should answer your questions
Thanks
If you want the two rows to be fully visible you should use Titan Beta not the original skin.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Hy every one,
so... i ve install the beta from marcel's repo and i see no difference... 
i choose the good skin, select the good template for the home and same visual effect...
(2017-12-27, 11:43)is.manu Wrote: Hy every one,
so... i ve install the beta from marcel's repo and i see no difference... 
i choose the good skin, select the good template for the home and same visual effect...
 Which version of Kodi/skin and are you using? mine looks nothing like that.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Honestly I think that configuration looks pretty nice. I'm curious does the focus remain fixed to the top row in that configuration? or in other words does the highlighted tile always stay on the top row when navigating through your widgets? I wonder if I missed an update or something.
(2017-12-27, 15:32)cscott1 Wrote: Honestly I think that configuration looks pretty nice. I'm curious does the focus remain fixed to the top row in that configuration? or in other words does the highlighted tile always stay on the top row when navigating through your widgets? I wonder if I missed an update or something.
 Hello,
i use kodi 17 (on rasperry) and skin titan with the "home netflix 2" for the homepage.
All paramaters by default.
Ok I am using kodi 18 perhaps Marcel updated the kodi 17 skin and not 18 yet if that is the case there is probably nothing you can do to within the skin settings to make both rows completely visible on the homepage. You can however go into the IncludesHomeNetflix.xml located in org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.titan.kryptonbeta/1080i and change the line of code for the widgets. Look for a line in the code that sais all widgets around line 300 a few lines below that will be a line for the top and bottom of the widgets adjust the line for top until both widgets fit on the page good luck.

***edit make sure you have your home screen layout for widgets on landscape not large landscape that may fix you problem I don't know.
This has me curious now gonna download a fork of krypton tonight and then Titan BETA see if there is a difference from the Leia version. Can anyone confirm that the tile stays fixed to the top row in Titan BETA for krypton in the Netflix 2 view?

*** edit after playing around a bit pretty sure the original poster has his setup to the Netflix view not the Netflix 2 view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NetFlix skin : Feature request ? Or my bad ?0