• 8(current)
Release Disclose.TV
(2019-05-23, 15:08)Lunatixz Wrote: v.1.0.8a in beta repository; if you encounter an issue please post the title of the failed content. Thanks.

There were a couple but checking their site they don't actually contain videos like you mentioned before.

https://www.disclose.tv/counselling-offe...lly-367928

https://www.disclose.tv/the-pentagon-adm...ena-367955

Thanks.
(2019-05-23, 15:08)Lunatixz Wrote: v.1.0.8a in beta repository; if you encounter an issue please post the title of the failed content. Thanks.

hi.  in what repo do i find 1.0.8a
(2019-05-29, 22:13)catale Wrote:

hi.  in what repo do i find 1.0.8a   //

update:  Duhh.. found it!! 
Thank you so much
Can someone explain how to get the 1.0.8A?
Srry  Huh
(2019-06-10, 22:50)BEUS Wrote: Can someone explain how to get the 1.0.8A?
Srry  Huh

Check the signature in the first post.
Latest version 1.0.8a seems to have a lot of non-working links. Are you looking into this @Lunatixz or is the site still changing ..?

/edit: seems like the add-on does not distinguish between playable- and non-playable content when links are retrieved. Sometimes this will result in an error, sometimes playable content (i.e. in the comments) is played, which can be unrelated to the main thread.

Example as requested (there are many):
https://www.disclose.tv/baby-weasel-caug...ack-368948
(2019-06-11, 04:19)Atreyu Wrote: Latest version 1.0.8a seems to have a lot of non-working links. Are you looking into this @Lunatixz or is the site still changing ..?

/edit: seems like the add-on does not distinguish between playable- and non-playable content when links are retrieved. Sometimes this will result in an error, sometimes playable content (i.e. in the comments) is played, which can be unrelated to the main thread.

Example as requested (there are many):
https://www.disclose.tv/baby-weasel-caug...ack-368948

Because of site changes there is no easy way to filter out non media news articles. Disclose bundle's them all together... If I were to write a script to remove non media articles it would dramatically slow down the script... So I never looked into it.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Understood.

Addon is still usable as-is, so will keep enjoying your work Wink
(2019-06-12, 09:59)Atreyu Wrote: Understood.

Hmm yeah half usable i'd say, the videos that don't work make Kodi crash and that is a real bummer.
I appreciate all the efforts, i do, but it need a serious update
(2019-06-17, 00:07)themaster1 Wrote:

Hmm yeah half usable i'd say, the videos that don't work make Kodi crash and that is a real bummer.

Lucky for you its an open source project so feel free to update the code. I'm sure you'll find just as I have the website doesn't provide clues to which articles are media.

If anyone spots useful information to help with development feel free to post. If the plugin is useless I'll mark it broken and move on.
(2019-06-17, 00:07)themaster1 Wrote:

Got a debug to show this because I just get the odd playback failed error.
(2019-06-17, 07:56)Hitcher Wrote: Got a debug to show this because I just get the odd playback failed error.

Upon further testing I can say that @themaster1 's observations are correct.

Some 'videos' do crash Kodi and that would indeed qualify the addon as (half) broken.

Unfortunately I do not have the coding skills to contribute in that sense, but I will post debugs when I get the chance (very much away from my systems right now).

Personally, I would prefer a slow script to a crashing setup tbh, so I hope something can be done by someone to accomplish a working filtering mechanism.

Regards,
Atreyu
(2019-06-17, 08:07)Atreyu Wrote:
(2019-06-17, 07:56)Hitcher Wrote: Got a debug to show this because I just get the odd playback failed error.

Upon further testing I can say that @themaster1 's observations are correct.

Some 'videos' do crash Kodi and that would indeed qualify the addon as (half) broken.

Unfortunately I do not have the coding skills to contribute in that sense, but I will post debugs when I get the chance (very much away from my systems right now).

Personally, I would prefer a slow script to a crashing setup tbh, so I hope something can be done by someone to accomplish a working filtering mechanism.

Regards,
Atreyu

Not sure why it would lock up, should fail and quit...

I'll add the extra parsers however I warn this will dramatically slowdown the plugin.

Unfortunately I didn't see indicators on the ldisclose's website to flag media articles.
Yes, i thought the locking up behaviour was weird.
And most of the time it will just throw an error when it hits an unplayable link. I'd say with every ten tries it would crash Kodi at least once.
Happy to test a new version if and when you get around to it Wink
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disclose.TV2