• 1(current)
Release Disclose.TV

Available from the Official Kodi repository.

- Deprecated Disclose.tv plug-in thread
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi
New to this forum , i have recently done an upgrade and alot of my addons are not working disclose tv been one of them .
I have done updates and tried uninstall and reinstall but no joy .
running kodi 16 on an MXQ box
(2017-12-22, 10:30)eoin0321 Wrote: Hi
New to this forum , i have recently done an upgrade and alot of my addons are not working disclose tv been one of them .
I have done updates and tried uninstall and reinstall but no joy .
running kodi 16 on an MXQ box

You are installing the old plug-in. Look for the Disclose add-on developed by me.

BTW you won't find it and many working plug-ins running older Kodi Versions. Upgrade to Krypton...
Hi Lunatixz,

Just dropping in to say i _really_ appreciate your rewrite of the addon after the site-changes.

Cheers,

Atreyu
This add-on hammers my system every time I try to use it. Take out other add-ons. Kodi 17.6 one lubuntu14.04
(2018-01-24, 06:50)tekno Wrote: This add-on hammers my system every time I try to use it. Take out other add-ons. Kodi 17.6 one lubuntu14.04
"Hammers your system..." Can you provide a log and some details?
mmmmmmmmmm.... but it's on kodi 17.6 official repo ?

I also see the "OLD" 0.2.0 not more working......... i need to update manually ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
This is new development ie. (a new plug-in). The older one broke and it's core was not worth preserving. You won't receive updates from the old plug-in. You'll have to install my newer plug-in via Kodi's repository. It's available for Krypton and up.
(2018-01-25, 22:44)Lunatixz Wrote: This is new development ie. (a new plug-in). The older one broke and it's core was not worth preserving. You won't receive updates from the old plug-in. You'll have to install my newer plug-in via Kodi's repository. It's available for Krypton and up.
 Yeah...... it's the exactly do yesterday and thanks to develops this newsSmile
It's also installed you beta repo from github Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
This add on has not worked for me since it was released, I removed the old version and installed this version a few days after it was released. I don’t get a log error posted on screen but none of the videos play and the loading wheel just endlessly spins. When I hit return once I then get the message that playback failed. Once I exit the disclose add on after trying to play a video I can’t open up any other add on, I just get the spinning load wheel. It also won’t let me back into the disclose add on (once I have attempted to play a video) after I exit. I have to force stop kodi to get my other add ons to work again. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling disclose multiple times over a period of weeks with zero success on an android box. I appreciate your efforts in keeping this add on going I just thought you should know the issues I’m having with it. I’ve never seen an add on have this effect, essentially it shuts down every other add on as soon as you exit it , until you force stop your system. If I’m missing something here please correct me , thank you.
... and you installed the plug-in from Kodis repository? I've never experienced any issues like you've describe with any Kodi projects.

A log would be appreciated. Please make sure to enable debugging in both Kodi and the Disclose plug-in.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Hi, new to forum. Running krypton 17.4. All is well. Except my disclose tv add on. It will only play right after resetting my fire stick. Sometimes will notnload at all. I am updated. I've researched. I can't figure out why.
Often I select browse option. All the videos will show up. Then when I try to pick a video to watch, I just get the blue spinning ball of death.

This is my fav add on. Please help
Btw. Lunatixz thank you for taking this add on over. When it changed from spinal tap I was very worried it was gone forever.
Thanks again
I've thoroughly reviewed the code and tested the plugin on multiple platforms.... I have not detected an issue.

If you are encountering a bug or the plugin doesn't work its necessary for you to provide a log.

Please enable debugging in both Kodi and the disclose.tv plugin, and submit a log.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Thanks
I’m running kodi 17.6 , I got the disclose add on from the official kodi repository. I enabled debugging in both kodi and disclose add on. I get zero errors when checking log events when it crashes my system. The only error I get is one I’ve been getting for a few months on start up of kodi that I ignore because I rarely use the add on. I don’t think the error I get is related because it doesn’t effect me using any other add ons as far as I can tell ? The error I get is for “PBS Think TV”. The error states “The dependency on inputstream.adaptive versions 2.0.0 could not be satisfied”

Also, I’ve never tried watching the “Browse YouTube” section on the disclose add on until today and it works fine . The crash issue only occurs when I attempt to watch disclose videos in the “Browse” section. Same as stated before, buffering wheel just spins and when I back out one click it states “playback failed” one or more items failed to play , check log for more information. Then when I back out of disclose I can’t use any other add on until I force stop kodi and restart, if I try to use something else before force stopping I just get the buffer wheel endlessly spinning,

I haven’t used the log file before, I just followed the directions you provided on the wiki page, if you think I’m missing something please enlighten me , thanks again.
Hi ,

i am also experiencing the spining circle infinitely with the new plugin (disclose.tv).
i am living outside usa and not using vpn, could this be the problem ?
please review the plugin and thanks in advance.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disclose.TV2