Estuary (Modified) - Need help adding a "Show More" button.
Greetings!

I've made some modifications to Estuary, which basically removes the default "random movies" section on the home screen, and instead adds categories of random movies, so one section shows random action/adventure movies, while another section shows random horror movies. I've got all of that working as I would like, however, I would like to add a "Show More" button at the end of each group of movies, that would open a new window with all movies that fit the criteria.

In other words, for example, in the "Random Action/Adventure" movies category, after it lists 25 random action/adventure movies, I would like a button after the last movie that says "Show More", and if clicked on, would open the results for all movies that fit the action/adventure category. 

I have everything working as far as displaying the random movies for each category I've created on the home page, but I haven't been able to figure out what I need to do to add a "Show More" button after the last movie in each category on the home page.

I know it's the WidgetListPoster section I need to modify in the Includes_Home.xml file (as well as passing the values for the playlists from the Home.xml file), but that's as far as I've gotten without stumping myself!

Thanks for any tips, pointers, or assistance anyone can offer!
-George

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary (Modified) - Need help adding a "Show More" button.0