New build lingering issues
Hi

New here to this great forum and have found a lot of useful information so far. I am running Kodi 17.6 on Ubuntu and have a few remaining issues.

1. I cannot get my box to wake from suspend using my Harmony remote. It suspends fine and wakes fine using the WINkey on the keyboard.

2. When my box wakes from suspend the HDMI audio does not work until I navigate to the setting audio screen and it then just starts to work.

3. This one is weird- a small cursor is static in the middle of my screen during video playback and the only way to remove it is by minimising and then maximising the video

Thanks for any help

Cheers
Pagey
(2018-01-02, 03:15)Paggnr Wrote: Hi

New here to this great forum and have found a lot of useful information so far. I am running Kodi 17.6 on Ubuntu and have a few remaining issues.

1. I cannot get my box to wake from suspend using my Harmony remote. It suspends fine and wakes fine using the WINkey on the keyboard.

2. When my box wakes from suspend the HDMI audio does not work until I navigate to the setting audio screen and it then just starts to work.

3. This one is weird- a small cursor is static in the middle of my screen during video playback and the only way to remove it is by minimising and then maximising the video

Thanks for any help

Cheers
Pagey

No one had similar issues?
No one can help you, cause you miss basic information, most of which is in your Debug Log
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New build lingering issues0