scraping doesn't work anymore with MySQL db
I reinstalled LibreElec on my Pi3 today. But now I have issues with scraping my content.
After the first boot I copied sources.xml and advancedsettings.xml to mu userdata folder and did a reboot.
Afterwards I setup the Content types of my sources and when Kodi asks If it may scan I hit YES. But nothing happens...
When I remove the advancedsettings.xml file, everything works just fine.

I already removed MyVideos107.db and Textures13.db with a reboot afterwards and retried it with the advancedsettings.xml but nothing happens. Also did a reinstall twice.
The strange thing is that when I go back to the content type of the sources, nothing is selected, so it seems that it can't save these values, but only when the advancedsettings file is there...

An important remark, I'm running LibreElec in this config (with MySQL db) for several years now. It was working fine this morning.

In this article on the wiki, there is written that the advancesettigns file is enough when using it on other devices, but setting up the content types is alsywas needed? No? I even don't know where this infrmation (content types linked to sources) is stored.
http://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL/Setting_up_K...ySQL_setup
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sounds to me like a partially updated database or permission problems. Log should clarify.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Deleting the video database will also require you to re-set the content of your video source(s).
After that, you can start rescanning/rescraping your video collection.
But, provide your full debug-enabled kodi.log file via pastebin.com (or a similar website) for starters.
Thanks for the replies

my debug log: https://pastebin.com/fxyrVw2w

But I already saw it: ERROR: Unable to open database: kodi_video107 [2003](Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.0.4' (101))
Don't know how this is possible that this was working before.

Will try to figure it out, or maybe you guys have some solution?

ping and telnet are working.
username and password of database are also correct. I even tried with root.
According to this: https://major.io/2007/08/09/mysql-error-codes/

Quote:OS error code 101:  Network is unreachable

Also why are you telling kodi that mysql running on port 32775, that would be seriously weird.
(2018-01-03, 04:45)nickr Wrote: According to this: https://major.io/2007/08/09/mysql-error-codes/

Quote:OS error code 101:  Network is unreachable

Also why are you telling kodi that mysql running on port 32775, that would be seriously weird.

MySQL is running in a container on 3306, but I remapped the port to 32775. Has always worked fine.
What is the response then from typing the following on libreelec machine
Code:
telnet 192.168.0.4 32775
Also, have you set kodi to "wait for network" before starting (it is in libreelec settings).
(2018-01-03, 09:19)nickr Wrote: What is the response then from typing the following on libreelec machine
Code:
telnet 192.168.0.4 32775
LibreELEC:~ # ping 192.168.0.4 -c 4
PING 192.168.0.4 (192.168.0.4): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 192.168.0.4: seq=0 ttl=64 time=0.522 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.0.4: seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.516 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.0.4: seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.510 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.0.4: seq=3 ttl=64 time=0.508 ms

--- 192.168.0.4 ping statistics ---
4 packets transmitted, 4 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max = 0.508/0.514/0.522 ms

LibreELEC:~ # telnet 192.168.0.4 32775
b
5.5.5-10.1.29-MariaDB-1~xenial▒9<aS^_@?▒G}bRS*w<c^0omysql_native_passwordConnection closed by foreign host

LibreELEC:~ # nslookup 192.168.0.4
Server:    192.168.0.1
Address 1: 192.168.0.1

Name:      192.168.0.4
Address 1: 192.168.0.4

(2018-01-03, 09:27)nickr Wrote: Also, have you set kodi to "wait for network" before starting (it is in libreelec settings).
I'm not at home atm, I check this evening, but this can be the issue maybe... cant remember if I checked this setting in the past.
Yes, and I see kodi fails to reach the libreelec server to check for updates too, reinforcing this theory, see line 782.
(2018-01-03, 20:46)nickr Wrote: Yes, and I see kodi fails to reach the libreelec server to check for updates too, reinforcing this theory, see line 782.
 It was indeed the 'wait for network' option. So simple!
After changing it and rebooting, my libraries were ok and even the content types were still set. Never saw this in the past. So I assume all this info is stored in the db as well?

thanks for the assistance!
Yes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
scraping doesn't work anymore with MySQL db0