Polite suggestions
[redacted]  made a great build with this skin which really brought it to my attention.  In vertical menu mode it works so well on an Android tablet, touch support is very precise.  Really like the very clean and simple look.

Like a few other skins where I really struggle to get it to do what I want is with widgets.  It does not have the flexibility of other skins, on other hand they frequently lack some of the elegance of Nebula.  For example I use Yahoo weather as my Weather provider and would like to set up several home screen widgets for today's weather and week forecast weather but cannot find a way to do that.  Another example: I have a home screen item called News and I want to set up a widget to highlight available news channels from various add ons - in Xonfluence I would use Super Favourites to create a folder of those available channels, save the folder into Kodi favourites and then make a widget using that favourite.

I have to admit that there most of the skins out there have the same issues with widgets being either not possible to create or only possible with significant technical input and manual editing of XML
@justin150 I have modified your post to remove mention of the piracy build.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Polite suggestions0