Plugin to "split" epispdes to time limit?
Question 
So lately I've been going home during my lunch breaks, and sitting down to watch some old TV shows.... My break is 1 hour, but once I factor in travel time and preparing/buying lunch, I'm left with around 35-40 minutes of spare time. This has meant I can't quite fit in a standard "hour" long show (usually 42-50 minutes), so I've been sticking with the "half hour" shows (20-25 minutes).

What I would like to know.... Are there any plugins that can automatically cut off what I'm watching after a set time? Or better - something that will split the epsiode at the chapter marker nearest the mod point?
No, use your watch.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I could always just not watch TV too, but that wasn't really the question, was it?

I did spot a "parental control" type plugin that has a time limit feature, so there are plugins out there. I'm asking in case there's better options, that aren't intended to block kids from watching TV after bed time.
There is service.sleeptimer but I dont remember exactly the minimum playback time. Maybe it can be adjusted to work for smaller times such as yours. I wont be responsible if you get late to work though Smile
kodi has a built-in shutdown timer, perhaps you can use that and set it to 30 mins before you start watching...

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin to "split" epispdes to time limit?0