v17 No sound from Kodi 17.6 krypton
Yh noobsandnerds is banned,
That repo is not ok, it's on the banned addons (wiki) list.

There's not a repo with it that I would trust to install. You may be able to find it directly on Github and install it from there.

The add-on itself is fine, it just keeps very poor company...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Before you add anything lets get your audio fixed. Is it working from fresh install?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
No quickly tried ITV but no sound Sad
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
And why not try some of your local media? You know, the stuff you paid for.
Hi guys done a complete new install of Kodi, only thing on it is youtube and Kodi file uploaded, same problem,no sound

https://paste.ubuntu.com/26338708/
Cheers
Hope this one is OK
Not sure what is going on, check you have up to date sound drivers and also read this: http://kodi.wiki/view/Windows_audio
As I explained at the beginning,the sound works on everything except Kodi, it was working fine on Kodi till I dropped the keyboard, I can't see this affecting the driver's but I will read the page indicated
Music 
(2018-01-05, 12:34)bazza.a Wrote: Hi I'm new hear and have done a search for problem although I'm not sure this is a windows problem, just a kodi one, I was using kodi yesterday when I dropped my keyboard, since then I've had no sound from kodi,  and in system settings in the audio tab no audio output device is shown, this is driving me nuts, i even uninstalled kodi and re-installed it to get it working but to no avail, also changed the keyboard, sound works on everything else
many thanks

Press F8 and you are done.
I had to register and give up my email address to help you. USE IT.
ALL LOVE
thingyman

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound from Kodi 17.6 krypton0