OS X QNAP Nas NFS not connecting
I'm new to Kodi and would like to use it for streaming videos from my QNAP TS-219II NAS to several devices including my Xbox and my Mac.  Given that the current alpha release of Kodi for the Xbox uses NFS for file sharing, I have tried to set up NFS sharing from my NAS.  I started by enabling NFS v2/3 and v4 on my NAS as well as configuring my Multimedia folder to be set accordingly (access no limit, no root squash, uid guest, IP *), however I cannot get either my xbox or mac to connect to the NAS via NFS.   I've set up the debug log and copied the error that I receive when trying to connect to the appropriate drive from the pastebin file16:10:00.841 T:140735898952512 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting nfs://
16:10:00.841 T:140735898952512 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(nfs://) failed16:10:04.928 T:140735898952512 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting nfs://10.0.1.10/Multimedia/
16:10:04.928 T:140735898952512 ERROR: CGUIDialogFileBrowser::GetDirectory(nfs://10.0.1.10/Multimedia/) failed

[font]From my mac, I can browse the NAS via SMB and play media with Kodi on my mac.  I would really like to get the NFS share up and running but at this point, the only thing that I can determine is that there must be some configuration error with my NFS share on the NAS. I would appreciate any advice getting the NFS share up and running and configured to use with Kodi on my mac/xbox.

Thanks[/font]
I would need a complete debug log (wiki) - looks like the nas configuration is not quiet right yet.
Also click the nfs wiki link in my signature. It might have instructions for your NAS.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2018-01-08, 08:33)Memphiz Wrote: I would need a complete debug log (wiki) - looks like the nas configuration is not quiet right yet.
Also click the nfs wiki link in my signature. It might have instructions for your NAS.
Hi Memphiz 
Thanks for taking a look.  Here is the debug log.  
https://paste.ubuntu.com/26345293/

I'll also take a look at the NFS wiki in your signature.
Strange - i miss a lot of debug printouts in that log. No idea why those are not shown Sad
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2018-01-09, 09:00)Memphiz Wrote: Strange - i miss a lot of debug printouts in that log. No idea why those are not shown Sad

Sorry I'm new to Kodi and not sure what you mean about missing debug printouts. If there is something I can do to fix the issue let me know and I will try to figure it out and get you the correct info.
I don‘t think its on your side (missing log printouts i mean)
Thanks for the clarification.

I’ve since been able to get the NAS to work with Kodi via NFS. Apparently the NAS wasn’t mounting the NFS share even though the enable NFS services box was checked and active in the QNAP admin panel. I disabled the NFS file share feature and then re-enabled it and the NFS share was correctly mounted.

My problem occurred after a firmware update that restarted the NAS, so this procedure may need to be performed to get the directory mounted every time the NAS is restarted. I haven’t performed any tests yet but I will probably do so in the next several days.
I can say that on my TS-412 I had the same issue, I was unable to see any nfs options, had the latest update installed, dropped it back to the previous one and all works ok!!
Got the same on my QNAP TS-219PII. Connecting with to Kodi Devices (RPI2 & Intel NUC with LibreElec), if I try to browse via NFS to my NAS i cannot see any share. After this attemp I could not play any movie via NFS any more (it was working before browsing to a NFS-Share). Reboot of the NAS and/or reboot of the LibreElec doesn´t fix the problem.
After disabeling the NFS file share feature and then re-enabled it on the QNAP i can watch movies again via NFS.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QNAP Nas NFS not connecting0