False kodi accusations on YouTube
I haven't been on the forums for a bit, so maybe this has been posted. But i just saw the video now and ran to the forums.

Dealer - gaming has a video on how kodi is available on the xbox, with a heading "is this even legal"

Watch "New Xbox One X Feature Has People Going Crazy, But Is It Even Legal? - Xbox One X News" on YouTube
@Karellen - Link removed

He basically goes on and on about how kodi is a piracy tool. With quotes

"The application kodi enables you to rip tv and movies off, free of charge. "

"This application probably wont be on the store for very long. MS has pulled similar other applications"

He claims kodi is using a loophole by streamimg illegal content and not downloading it.

He fails to comprehend that its a media player.

This got my blood boiling. Dissing my media player. The best media player in the world. With awesome devs ans a great open source community. A media player that some might use for piracy yea, but then lets go name and shame MS too because people use windows to pirate movies. And android too. And iphone, etc.

So my question is, can the devs/pr people maybe message him and tell him how wrong he is?

I already posted in the comments of the vid trying to explain its a media player.

Once again, thx devs and community. Kodi rocks

Excuse formatting and possible spelling. Posting from phone
Yeah, welcome to half the Kodi videos on Youtube. Now we're just migrating the disinformation from media videos to gaming videos.
Could the link be deleted or removed, don't really want these people earning money from the views
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

@endlesslyonline- Thanks for the notification.

@toineb - Done.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
False kodi accusations on YouTube0