Using VPN with Kodi
I want to have VPN enabled when I'm using my addons. Whenever I enable my VPN, I can't excess a library files on my local network. With it enabled, I can't do my nightly backups either. Short of putting the VPN on my router, is there a way having VPN enabled and still see my local network. Thanks
Hello timmins

We do not provide support for VPN's here, as most of us don't have experience with them. Kodi does not need one to function, so it is just seen as a 3rd party modification and you should seek assistance from the VPN company.

Moved to Off-topic.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-01-21, 02:04)timmins Wrote: I want to have VPN enabled when I'm using my addons. Whenever I enable my VPN, I can't excess a library files on my local network. With it enabled, I can't do my nightly backups either. Short of putting the VPN on my router, is there a way having VPN enabled and still see my local network. Thanks
Buddy, i think you are using reliable VPN because only reliable VPN like Ivacy working properly with Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using VPN with Kodi0