Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
(2018-03-18, 20:10)bobbie digital Wrote:
(2018-03-17, 21:04)tkislan Wrote:
(2018-03-17, 20:58)bobbie digital Wrote: Tkislan,

Thanks for including me in your beta trial.

The skill works great so far, i notice you have to specify movie or it will play music, i ask to play the crow, and music was playing.

I saw another forum with alexa skill, and the developer had alexa play movies and tv shows from netflix, but you would have to sign in on Netflix from a browser.

The skill searches your library first then it searches Netflix, would this be something you might look into to?

You only have to specify that it’s a movie if it’s ambiguous.

So I guess, that there is some kind of addon for Netflix on Kodi?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Hey Tkislan,

No netflix addon needed, you just sign into netflix on a chrome browser and minimize the browser, and the alexa skill played the content from there, i will look for the youtube video demo and forum link so you could understand more. 
Oh, but I guess, that for that you would need a Echo Show device?
Also, if there is already a skill for that, what's the point of implementing it in this one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - by tkislan - 2018-03-19, 08:52
Can't connect to Kodi connect - by Shaboobala - 2018-07-17, 07:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8