Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
(2018-03-13, 17:12)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-03-13, 15:33)tkislan Wrote:
(2018-03-12, 21:40)bobrap Wrote: Was hoping you could help with a little troubleshooting.  I have everything installed correctly as far as I know.  When I tell Alexa to watch a series, she responds with getting "series" from Kodi video.  Problem is nothing plays.  Looking in kodi log there is this error, if it means anything:

ERROR: C:\Users\Bob\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.kodiconnect\resources\lib\fuzzywuzzy\fuzz.py:35: UserWarning: Using slow pure-python SequenceMatcher. Install python-Levenshtein to remove this warning
                                              warnings.warn('Using slow pure-python SequenceMatcher. Install python-Levenshtein to remove this warning')

Let me know what else I can provide to help solve the problem  Thanks.
That's just a warning, and it doesn't affect the addon  
 Thanks for the reply about the error.  Any idea about Alexa saying getting "show" from Kodi but not actually playing it?  Thanks

Hello, I was experiencing the same error, everything seemed fine but nothing got played. After a dive on the log it seemed that when the plugin queried the Series database and found 0 titles, that generated an error (my series dB was empty). So I scanned a couple of tv shows and then tried again playing some movies and it worked.
Hope that helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - by jirestre - 2018-03-21, 08:34
Can't connect to Kodi connect - by Shaboobala - 2018-07-17, 07:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8