• 33(current)
Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
Just set this up this morning and so far is working great!

Thank you for all your work tkislan
Silly question here, what’s the command to play music video party mode? Or can’t that be done?
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
hi may I also have your alexa skill plz my amazon is [email protected]
Ok, so Just got this up and running. Works great. However, to get it up and running I had to delink my echo from the fireTV so I cant use the echo to command my firetv & kodi. Is this correct? Is there a way to make it work both ways?
(2018-07-31, 00:52)Bryangauvin Wrote: Ok, so Just got this up and running. Works great. However, to get it up and running I had to delink my echo from the fireTV so I cant use the echo to command my firetv & kodi. Is this correct? Is there a way to make it work both ways?
Multiple users are having issues with this, and my best suggestion was to contact Amazon support. As I can't affect where the Alexa forwards the requests
(2018-07-25, 18:29)tkislan Wrote:
(2018-07-25, 18:26)Shaboobala Wrote: If I go to the Kodi connect website it is secure. However the IP address https://46.101.194.37/ the app is using to connect is showing as unsecure from chrome browser for some reason
Because certificate is always issued to domain, no to IP address.
Kodi connect addon is actually using a normal hostname to connect to the server, which gets translated to IP address.
But certificate validation should happen against the hostname.
As I said before, there is something wrong with the underlying implementation of network library, which causes this to fail. 
I updated my living room Windows 8 machine to Windows 10 hoping it would solve this problem, but no still having also this same issue. It's weird though that in my other windows 10 computer it works just fine.
Darf ich auch um eine Registrierung als Beta tester bitten. Mein Amazone ist [email protected]
Reinstalled windows 10 and Kodi from scratch and now it works.
hi may I also have your alexa skill please my amazon is [email protected]
Could you add me as well for the beta? I could actually help contribute as well if needed.
[email protected]
Hi , im new here....
Im useing this skill since 2 days and more or less it works fine for me. I'm using germán language.
Sometime it says kodi connect nothing found.
The stop command only paus the movie.
I tried a lot of commands to show the movie list but nothing helps.
Maybe someone has an idea?

Thanks a lot
I would love to try your Alexa skill. My ID is [email protected]. Thank you!
Hi there,

I would love to enter the beta. Email is [email protected].

Cheers,

Dj

PS - Enjoy the beer!
Hi there,
Hi there,

I would also love to enter the beta.
Email is [email protected]

Cheers,
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8