Can you invite me please tkislan  [email protected]

thanks
Hello!
Is this skill only in beta?
I would test it!
Works in Italian?

my address is: ariannaATariannamicrochip.it
@tkislan 

Thank you so much for adding me to the Skill Beta. I managed to get a secret key, download the add-on zip file, load the add-on, connect Kodi to the Kodi Connect Server, Enable the skill, give permission...

...And then at the last step, it finds my Kodi instance I set up and I select it, then it gives me a list of My Alexa Apps, This Device and My Echo Dot. I choose My Echo Dot and then it shows:

LINKED DEVICES

There are currently no linked devices.

instead of a linked successful message. SOOOO close! What did I do wrong?

Edit: I finally made it through all previous 47 pages and noticed others had this issue too. I updated my Kodi Connect to 1.22 (I originally had v1.17 from GitHub) and it made no difference. It still won't show any devices linked. I tried some commands to my Echo like, "Echo, play John Wick," and it said it was available from Kodi Test or Provider and asked which one, but when I said Kodi Test, it didn't work. After that, it never asked about Kodi Test again. It was always a problem with the provider. Is it possible it didn't install correctly or that v1.17 set up something wrong before I installed v1.22? Besides uninstalling the Add-On in Kodi, what config files do I need to delete in the Kodi/Kodi Add Ons directory to start over fresh? (If you think that would even help)
Thumbs Up 
Tyvm @tkislan
Hi, can you add me again please.
Hi, 
Can you please add my email also for the skill? [email protected] It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
@tkislan I just wanted to say I succesfully linked kodi and alexa. Working as advertied Big Grin
Any news on certification yet ?

For those having trouble getting this working: Don't forget to add your kodi device to the connect server and configure the kodi addon (emal/secret)
I registered my email on Kodi Connect Server and got secret, set up Kodi Connect Addon with email and secret successfully. Kodi connects with Kodi Connect Server
When I went to Alexa set up realized that Kodi skills not available in Canada. Any idea when skills will be available in Canada or what I can do to achieve getting this up and running?

Cheers
@tkislan This is Felix, can you please add me. This is my email: [email protected]
Thanks
Hello,

Can you please add my email too? [email protected] . Thank you so much!
Wink 
Thank you so much @tkislan
I'd love to test this.

m.c.elliott (AT) btinternet.com
@tkislan ...ran away? Tongue
Hi @tkislan

Can you add my email please, I'd love to try out your skill

DM me and I'll send it you.

Many Thanks
@tkislan 

I sent your an email direct, as forums rules don't allow me to PM until I've posted 10 times or more, and I'm not a fan of publicly posting my email Smile  Thank you in advance.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8