Release Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi
Hi everyone.
Sorry for not watching this in some time. I was only replying to emails, as that is way easier to track.
But I was trying to get the skill certified, but Amazon is very shady here, and denied it with very vague explanation, as the Kodi might be used with pirated content, or/and that it doesn't fit into their environment (whatever that means)
So past few days I was working on automated system, where users will be able to add themselves to the Beta test automatically through the web page, and the server will be doing automatic 90 day restarts of the beta tests, and re-inviting all of the users. (Basically what I've been doing manually up until now). This will still pose a small issue, that users will probably have to re-enable the skill every 90 days, but I guess that is a small tax for not needing to host anything yourselves. But later on, I will implement this on the Kodi connect page, so that users will be able to deploy the skill themselves, so they won't need to deal with these beta test charades. But that requires quite some work.
So please stay tuned, I will have this automatic beta test signup up and running in a day or two. 🙏

Messages In This Thread
Can't connect to Kodi connect - by Shaboobala - 2018-07-17, 07:39
RE: Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi - by tkislan - 2018-12-03, 11:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon Echo Alexa Video Skill for Kodi8