How to separate Movies in the library
Hello @Terry60

(2020-07-01, 04:20)Terry60 Wrote: Are those instructions still vaild on the latest Kodi and Silvo versions ?
Yes they are, but I have just checked the process against my v18.7 installation and looks like a skin update made by MikeSiLVO has changed those options. I will adjust the screenshot and the note of image 22 accordingly. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

(2020-07-01, 04:20)Terry60 Wrote: There is no "playlist" option; only "playlists" (which appears 2 lines above in the aforementioned)
In the absence of the singular option, I used the plural, but clicking on the resultant playlist just presents a blank screen with a lonely playlist icon.
Correct. Use the plural option - Playlists

(2020-07-01, 04:20)Terry60 Wrote: but clicking on the resultant playlist just presents a blank screen with a lonely playlist icon.
I tested this as well, and my new main menu item displayed the playlist correctly.
From the main menu go to Videos>Playlists. Find your playlist and select it. Do you have a listing of movies or is it blank? If it is blank there is an error in the playlist. Post a screenshot of your playlist edit screen here in your post.

If the image is on your computer, use button 19.
If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, right click the image and select Copy image location then use button 14 and paste the link
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to separate Movies in the library - by Karellen - 2020-07-01, 05:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to separate Movies in the library0