The list at "Chorus2 / Music / Artists" isn't showing all artists in collection
Hello everybody

I've enabled the Chorus 2.4.4 web UI on Kodi 17.3. Over HTTP/Chorus, when browsing my music collection by artist, I find that many artists are missing. This is almost certainly a result of Chorus listing only the contents of the ID3 album-artist fields and ignoring the contents of the ID3 song-artist fields. I have quite a few compilation albums, so this has quite the negative impact for me.

Using the Kodi UI directly, I'm presented with a different list, which contains both album-artists and song-artists. That is exactly what I'm hoping Chorus can also do!

In Chorus, under "Settings > Media > Music" I've stumbled onto this option:

"Show song and album artists (music) " The description of that options sounds like it does exactly what I'm looking for: "When enabled, both song and album artists are shown. When disabled, only album artists are shown and artists that appear only on individual songs from an album are excluded. " However, that option is already enabled, and no matter how it's set, it doesn't seem to make any difference for me.

Does somebody know if this is broken, or if I'm just missing something? Any help is very much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The list at "Chorus2 / Music / Artists" isn't showing all artists in collection0