Remote control devices do not currently work
Any news on when the Remote control devices will be working as the wife is doing my head in she hates the xbox controller lol
no news afaik. it takes some free time.

Android/iOS remote should also work with the 16 January update
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thank  Martijn

will try the iOS remote never through of that :-)
I'm using Yatse, it works like a charm. It might need to do some sync-ing from time to time but it's okay. Kore has some issues with album listing.

You can't really use the controller for media, it will turn off too frequently (since you don't use it while watching/listening) in order to save battery.
HI - Problem with remote feature ?

If anyone can report this problem to the developer would appreciate it..

When you press the REW button or the FWD button then press PLAY it will continue to REW or FWD not stopping, until I press the Select button two times before it will stop and Play again this problem is still their for the last two updates.

Thamnks
I noticed last night that my Xbox One media remote has started working in Kodi. Very happy about this and hope it wasn't a fluke, we were also getting sick of having to keep the Xbox Controller nearby just to use for Kodi.
(2018-03-02, 05:26)MidnightCMDR Wrote: I noticed last night that my Xbox One media remote has started working in Kodi. Very happy about this and hope it wasn't a fluke, we were also getting sick of having to keep the Xbox Controller nearby just to use for Kodi.

Yes remote support has been officially added, keep a watch on this thread for updates https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=326228
HI - Problem with remote REW and FWD feature ?

If you did not see my last post above..

When you press the REW button or the FWD button then press PLAY it will continue to REW or FWD and not stop when I press the PLAY Button , until I press the SELECT BUTTON two times before it will stop REW or FWD and continue to PLAY again, this problem is still there even after the current updates ??

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote control devices do not currently work0