Just a few suggestions
you guys have kodi setup very well but on further searching adding movies and tv shows are a breeze but i think haveing that you can add in concerts or be able to rename some of the ones like the tv and music ect... i have old ufc fights ,concerts and disney movies that i wanted add in there like movies are but it seems its alot of stuggle. Just saying for a home theater should have all the persons stuff or be able to add it simple not with such difficulty
Hello @joemcisaac

I understand your comment, but "difficulty" is relative. What may be difficult for one person, is not an issue for another person. So to say or be able to add it simple not with such difficulty is not something that can be achieved for everyone. There is a level of complexity for everything.

That is why we have the wiki and create guides like this one... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_Home_Items
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It's pretty easy to add most stuff that is listed in the TVdb or one of the Movie databases, it becomes a bit more challanging to add one off's and thank-fully there is file mode video access. Create a seperate video source and exclude the scrapers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just a few suggestions0