• 2(current)
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA
Does the latest beta work on Android. I'm using a Shield thinking of donating.
Yeap, working quite stable on my Shield

But be aware that some views/layouts were removed in order to rework them

Max
@Wanilton 
Do you have any update On MQ8?
@SteveSmith

Marcos continues working, no eta for the public release yet. I think will be ready when the Leia stable is released, more a few days.

Regards,

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2018-11-27, 01:39)Wanilton Wrote: @SteveSmith

Marcos continues working, no eta for the public release yet. I think will be ready when the Leia stable is released, more a few days.

Regards,

Wanilton

WOW so you say it´s close to realese??
When my eyes will see it I'll belive it, I'm very disapointed with this situation but anybody can decided your working line. thanks you anyway.
@emiralles,

Don't need complain, will happen.
Excited for the release! Its been a long time for me without Aeon MQ and I'm ready to jump back in! Thank you for all your hard work.
Wanilton

Using 2.1.0 beta at the moment (forgot I had it) on the latest kodi 18 RC on Nvidia shield.

Just noticed a few things.

Settings-icons and images .... The option to pick the image pack as gone so I cannot get coloured icons for flags etc. Is this temporary, will this option be back at all?

Also, tv show and concert genres, don't suppose you or anyone else have any actual files for these? I've never seen these options in any other skin and there arnt any 'pack's to install.

One think I would like would be an option to be able to turn off widget backgounds/fanart.
One more.... Music.

I've just put on party mode. In other skins I could go back to the main menu and scroll around,setup menus etc whilst music's playing but not with this skin.

If I try to go back to the main menu the msuic stops
@mattyspurs76,

About coloured flags, skin ace 2 have options available now (its no more one single package like MQ7, have more options), and MQ8 will came to the same feature in the next release.  

About genres, yes we need create addons for solve ausence.

How you return to main menu, esc, backspace or other way? I will check later, when i return to my home.

PS: Tested here, work here using esc and backspace, I don´t find any issue.
Got an issue when creating custom menu items.

I have 6 menu items setup, live Tv,tv shows,movies,music,sport,weather and settings. All with custom submenus.

Rest of menu items are empty.

If I pic any one and try to create a new menu items I get a clone of my sport submenu. If I chnage this submenu my sport submenu also gets changed.

I'm trying to setup a Christmas menu items. In the sub menu I want Xmas movies,cartoons,music etc...

No matter which empty slot I pick I always hmget the sports submenu in there. I've had to recreate the sports submenu under sports quite a few times to fix it but then this changes the new Christmas submenu.
Its solved in version 2.2.1, please use our forum for report issues or if you have others questions about.
Another question:
I installed Aeon MQ 7 Leia on my Shield (Android). I have script issues/errors with a missing "db 65" function.
What is that and I could I solve that?
@Bladerunner1962, you are using one skin mod version. I don´t know why this happens, sorry. Probably missing modules or something, only with debug log to understand your issue.

Try install kodi65 module
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...-1.2.1.zip
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA3