• 6(current)
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA
ive been using this skin on and off for the past few months and im liking the latest release.

Few questions;

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=175855

old thread but can we still create our own themese using the guide in that link??  Some good themese in there, people should create more new stuff for it Wink

IN settings, Icons and Images i have a few options that are blank;

Media Type
Extras
TV Show Genres
Concert Genres

Bottom two i guess someone would need to create them, what about media type and extras though?
I found another potential bug. I tried to make a submenu item of Game Addon and it didn't work. It didn't do anything. I clicked on Game addons and the title of submenu went to Empty and no other options appear. I do have game addons available to choose.

Also, unrelated, is there a way to remove the word "Pause" from the pause screen. I know there use to be but I can't find it. Thanks again for all the hard work.
Please post bugs, requests or questions in our forum. The issue in Games was fixed and will be available in version 2.6.0.

About PAUSE, when playing, press M, OSD item, last option in context menu, furniture, choose hidden mode

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@mattyspurs76

Extras = addon with additional flag ie hdr, 10bits, cc, subtitle sync and others images relationed (colored).
MediaType= flag addon for media type = bluray, dvd and others images relationed (colored).
(2019-02-08, 00:23)Wanilton Wrote: Sorry, I don´t remember any MQ skin have change in thumbnails for custom menus. Post one image previous skin have feature, please.

But it would be a great feature if could give Custum Submenus its own thumbnail(s) if on focus, same way like Main Menu Items. I would have liked something like that for a long time.

Ever thought of something like that?
How difficult would that be to code?

I just upgraded to a Kodi Leia and Aeon MQ7 got disabled for being incompatible. I will try Aeon MQ8 for Kodi Leia.
Me, too. And I don't find any version of MQ 8 in the repository.
Have I to pay for the "public" version? No problem.

All links by Wanilton leads to nowhere or to a brasilian site. No chance for me.

How to download Aeon MQ 8 for LeiaHuh?
Skin MQ8 don't have a public release yet. Latest version 2.6.0 - Release candidate 4. For donate use MarcosQui website, support skin only in our forum for now.
So I did. Donation done on Marcos Site.
Don't know how it goes on now.
Ok maybe I have to wait a bit.
Meanwhile I like to say that Aeon MQ was and is (maybe forever) my absolute favourite skin. I love it !!!
Thanks for support us, please check your email, have instructions there.

Release candidate 5 will be released by Marcos, on 02.24.2019 (sunday), version 2.7.0.
Hi @Wanilton 

will this be a public release version? Thanks for the info Smile
@RealGsus

Marcos will release a public Aeon MQ8 version SOON, but we don´t have a precise date yet.
Thanks, looking forward to it Smile
Hi

So if i go onto to Marcos site and pay the $18, do i then get a link to Aeon MQ8 ?...Also please can someone tell me if its touchscreen compatible ?

Thank you
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 LEIA3