Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
(2019-03-24, 15:24)micahg Wrote: @steveottawa double-checking -- falling back to ffmepg does still work, as your original post indicates, yes?

If so, I think those of you having trouble will just have to stick with ffmpeg fallback for now until I can figure out/reproduce your issues with inputstream. If anyone else wants to chime in here, I'd appreciate if someone could maybe narrow it down to a platform issue.

In my house I have a linux desktop, a "me box" (android) and a firestick (also android). These changes seem to work fine for all my machines, but I don't have a libreelec machine. If anyone has a mixed environment (even a windows machine running the new addon and a libreelec machine) I'd love to know if _only_ the pi-based systems have trouble.

The addon doesn't actually playback anything -- it just scrapes the website for the stream address and hands it over to kodi to play (indicating which player to use).

Thanks in advance!
I'm wondering if the inputstream issues are basically the same as Inputstream adaptive issues #332. There is some work in Kodi Pull #17713 to address that issue.

EDIT :: Actually, Inputstream adaptive issue #199 seems more likely.  Seems Inputstream Adaptive gets into a 403 error loop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by smf007 - 2020-04-26, 17:51
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1