Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
(2021-09-19, 21:25)micahg Wrote: In my personal repo I've updated to support the new Gem V2 API -- just put it up so let me know (github please) if you run into any issues.  I'll check back in a few days and when I get a chance I'll put a PR into the main kodi addon repo.

Personally, I don't love the new CBC layout -- feels like there is no master list of shows, but everything is reachable as far as I can tell and if anything isn't I'll implement their search functionality at some point in the future.
Checking it out now, seems to be working well.  I hope we don't lose News Net, I've been used to having it for a long time
Would you be able to put in a sort setting for alphabetical order of the menus and series and shows.  I find it makes it so much quicker to find things.
Thanks for your work on this addon, really happy to have it as CTV and Global are scamming folks by not letting people stream without having a "cable" subscription even though you can get them OTA.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by barney63 - 2021-09-20, 00:35
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1