Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
(2021-09-20, 01:41)micahg Wrote: Its a total scam -- like why even give them a special class of license if they're only going to serve the major cities!  Write your MP and the CRTC -- I do regularly (they're sick of me).  Regarding the sort, I thought it was alphabetical. Can you grab a screen of the bit that isn't sorted?
I recall going to the CRTC website to see if I could find a reason on how they could get away with it. I think I had seen the reason, at the time, and it seemed totally lame.  If they both have apps is it possible to strip the stream urls from that?  There were some urls that have just recently died but I think they may have been from a dodgy source, I am not sure.  I would think it would be a definite gray area seeing they can be retrieved OTA.  It would just be nice to not have to involve the antenna setup.

I can't really post a screenshot with my setup but the first screen's menus are in this order top to bottom: Featured, Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Live Channels

Under the Featured-Live TV menu none of the links seem to be working, I'm getting an error.  They work ok under the Live Channels menu though

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) - by barney63 - 2021-09-20, 02:50
RE: [Release] CBC.ca News - by kodaksmith - 2019-11-04, 18:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1