• 27(current)
Release CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)
(2022-04-23, 03:48)SpottedDog Wrote: Not sure if this will be an ongoing problem but tonight I was not able to connect to CBC/Shows although Live CBC is working

EDIT: Authorization seems to fail and I can't log in on the GEM web page

EDIT2: Eventually authorization on Kodi worked but I waited over 5 minutes. May be a minor glitch
I'm getting the same thing, seems like the issue is with the website. 

A question I have is why can't I get the Anne Murray Full Circle documentary in the addon (you can only get the trailer)  You can watch the doc at the website, just wondering why you can't find it in the addon.
No, its not working for me either -- I'll have a look.
@micahg

I've noticed several programs not working (Check the Log error), I'll list a few...

New Releases - The A Word, Bait and Switch (not available yet?)

In the Featured section, the channels in the Live TV section are not working, I know they do work in the Live Channels section

Also as I said above, curious to know why can't I get the Anne Murray Full Circle documentary in the addon (you can only get the trailer)  You can watch the doc at the website, just wondering why you can't find it in the addon.

Otherwise the addon works well, especially the Live Channels, thanks for that.
@barney63 Can you find the link to the documentary that you can find only on the website and create a defect at https://github.com/micahg/plugin.video.cbc please?

I think I sorted the rest.
@micahg

I don't know how to create a defect but the Anne Murray Full Circle doc is here
@barney63 good enough - ty.
PR for inclusion in the main addons repo for nexus is here: https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/3982.

Hopefully merged by Monday!

This fixes the shelf item behavior (like latest episodes) and a authorization problem.
@barney63 can you update to 4.0.14 and try again? Should be sorted now (PR was merged).
Thank you @micahg for the recent improvements to this add-on.  I can confirm that "Anne Murray - Full Circle" plays on my system (Shows -> Films -> Anne Murray: Fully Circle -> Anne Murray: Full Circle).

For anyone still running Kodi 18.x Leia, I updated the instructions for a backport of version 4.0.14+matrix.1 to Leia in post 362.
Search functionality for @barney63  (sorry @kodaksmith)

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/pull/3987
@micahg

Sorry to be such a moron but I'm not too familiar with github.  I see the link above, but is there a zip for downloading plugin.video.cbc 4.0.15+matrix.1

I don't know where that is (after checking github)
@barney63 just listing that for posterity - nothing for anyone here to do. When the Kodi team merge the PR the addon becomes available to the world.
Ok, looking forward to it
(2022-05-04, 03:29)micahg Wrote: Search functionality for @barney63  (sorry @kodaksmith)

No worries @micahg and thanks for your all your work.  I'm glad that you maintain this add-on for Kodi 19.x Matrix.  :-)
@micahg

Just tested the search function that has rolled into Canadian Broadcasting Corp 4.0.15+Matrix.1 from the Kodi Repo. 

It works great and is a big help and time saver when locating programs.

Thanks micahg!
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC TV (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)1