Question about order of unwatched episodes
In Kodi's library --> Video settings, I have "Select first unwatched TV show season / episode" set to "Always" and "Include All seasons and specials" set to Both. This way, I can easily just press the button a few times and instantly get the next episode of a show I'm watching. The issue I'm having is with specials. even though I've got all the specials set up to show in the appropriate seasons and locations they are always highlighted first, even if they are placed after a lot of 'regular' episodes. I've noticed that if I set "Include All seasons and specials" to "Just All seasons" I don't have this issue but then the specials are obviously skipped. Seems like it sort of breaks the functionality.

Is there something in the .nfo files I can edit to fix this issue or is there some setting I am missing?
I don't think you are missing anything, it's coded this way (I believe).
Seems like it would make more sense for the specials to be treated the same way for sort order (display season/episode) across the board. At the very least, it would be nice to have an option to enable this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about order of unwatched episodes0