REQUEST: A skin that replicates the SKY Q skin
(2019-05-05, 10:00)Steverae Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 20:47)moderncolin Wrote: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageHey i have just got back on this after messing with blender for a wile ..i will try and finish this as it seems a waste if i dont . it is a modded version of the above old 1 ..(^_^)..

Hey moderncolin

Nice update to my original skin
I did complete my skin but never released it for obvious reasons

Nice to see the idea live on

Hi could I have the skin please thanks
(2019-05-04, 20:47)moderncolin Wrote: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageHey i have just got back on this after messing with blender for a wile ..i will try and finish this as it seems a waste if i dont . it is a modded version of the above old 1 ..(^_^)..

Hi please share the skin

Thank you
Hay martinkay can I have a backup of your build
Any chance of getting this to download even if it isnt complete?

(2020-11-06, 10:48)jblackwell1990 Wrote: Any chance of getting this to download even if it isnt complete?

Sky corp. has been pretty active in issuing take down notices.
So it's better to point your hopes to other things in life.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2020-11-06, 11:02)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-11-06, 10:48)jblackwell1990 Wrote: Any chance of getting this to download even if it isnt complete?

Sky corp. has been pretty active in issuing take down notices.
So it's better to point your hopes to other things in life.

Ok well I am in the process of my own skin/mod...how do you get a preview screen in the top left like he has?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: A skin that replicates the SKY Q skin0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.