Help with URL in settings.xml
Wonder if anyone can help (or at least tell me - No way, and I'll move on)

In my settings.xml for my addon, one of the settings has a special url and it's pretty long.
e.g. special://userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.name/backgrounds/default_shade.png - It is selectable and opens up a choice of images to choose from.

I wanted to know if there was a way that I could only show "default_shade.png" in the settings box? Is there a way to hide (or hardcode) the rest of that long URL? It's just a bit long and although it scrolls, I'd rather just have the actual choice you make instead of the entire URL.

Any help appreciated. Thank you for reading.

DC..
Maybe try use a select setting instead of I assume text?

Or make it a button that runs ur script to a dialogselect popup I am assuming the option are static so you can name each option the way you want and based on the selection set a variable.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
It already is selectable and pops up a selection dialogue box - that's all good. It's when you have selected an image, the option in the settings box is the entire URL (with the image at the end). I was hoping I could only show the image and not the entire URL location. Thanks for replying.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with URL in settings.xml0