XBOX Bug on the last build (20180225) - doesnt work button A and X with PVR VU+/Enigma2
Hi guys, with the last official update (20180225-02cb21ec7d) doesn't work in the PVR: "VU+/Enigma2 Client" the buttons A and X. I use the controller of the Xbox One.
Previously both worked perfect.

So without these buttons I can't pause streaming, or stop it, or change audio, etc ...

This no need log, simply these buttons are disabled on that pvr client addon official.

thanks 4 all and advance
In the last build, the inputstream.adaptiv AddOn is missing. A lot of new bugs Sad i hope it come a update soon Sad
(2018-02-28, 19:18)untergrundszene Wrote: A lot of new bugs Sad i hope it come a update soon Sad

it's alpha.
Sad 
2 months later ... continues same problem.

Button A and X missing in Vu+ Enigma 2 Addon. So no pause, play change audio in streaming in this plugin
(2018-04-27, 10:42)shampy Wrote: 2 months later ... continues same problem.
You can help if you propose a fix. don't you?

(2018-04-27, 10:42)shampy Wrote: Button A and X missing in Vu+ Enigma 2 Addon. So no pause, play change audio in streaming in this plugin
Are buttons working if you just play a file from local/remote storage? If so, the problem may be in the add-on. isn't?
Indeed, this problem only happens with this plugin (ON vu+/enigma 2 player)

For example if i playing movies with the internal player of Kodi both buttons (A and B) works perfectly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug on the last build (20180225) - doesnt work button A and X with PVR VU+/Enigma20