Release Instagram Screensaver
(2018-04-20, 07:56)deltaromeo Wrote: I managed to fix it by adding <category> tags around the uncategorised settings in settings.xml of the screensaver
Without this most of the settings are not visible.
Any update on this from the creator?  Or can deltaromeo explain exactly what changes need to be made to the add-on's settings.xml file?

Here is the file as it is packed with the add-on:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>

<settings>

<!-- <category label="32001">

<setting label="32011" type="text"   id="username" default=""/>

<setting label="32012" type="text"   id="password" option="hidden"  enable="!eq(-1,)" default=""/>

<setting type="sep"/>

<setting id="debug" type="bool" label="32013" default="false"/>

</category> -->

<category label="32060">

<setting label="32061" type="enum" id="usernameVStag" lvalues="32062|32063" default="1"/>

</category>

<category label="32040">

<setting label="32041" type="text" id="tag1" default=""/>

<setting label="32044" type="enum" id="tagType1" lvalues="32045|32046" option="hidden"  enable="!eq(-1,)" default="0"/>

</category>

<category label="32050">

<setting label="32051" type="text" id="username1" default=""/>

</category>

</settings>
Anyone managed to get this to work ? Entered my IG username and password but it still shows me some pink images and the name "popeyethefoodie" when I preview.
(2020-04-22, 20:23)extremeaudio Wrote: Anyone managed to get this to work ? Entered my IG username and password but it still shows me some pink images and the name "popeyethefoodie" when I preview.

Same, can't get anything but that popeyethefoodie account to display.
(2020-04-22, 23:27)thebundok Wrote:
(2020-04-22, 20:23)extremeaudio Wrote: Anyone managed to get this to work ? Entered my IG username and password but it still shows me some pink images and the name "popeyethefoodie" when I preview.

Same, can't get anything but that popeyethefoodie account to display.

Same problem
I'll look into fixing when I find the time,
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-04-24, 09:15)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll look into fixing when I find the time,

Still is not working and still havent fixed this a whole year later. If you have no plans to can you please delete it So others don't see it and think there's a working one and someone will make one that does work please kindly?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Instagram Screensaver0