TMDB scraper not working for 2 librraries
I'm getting "can't connect to server error" when scanning 2 of my Movie libraries.

I have around 8 different movie libraries and most of them are fine with TMDB scraper.

However for 2 of these it's giving the error. What could this mean?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here's the log http://ix.io/TnY

Thanks
Thanks.

Which server are you using? FreeNAS? Your log file seems to be full of this error...

cpp:
19:03:09.273 T:612 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
19:03:09.273 T:612 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\SERVERPC\Drivepool" with username "removed" and with password. Error code: 1219
19:03:09.280 T:612 WARNING: XFILE::CWin32SMBDirectory::ConnectAndAuthenticate: Can't connect to "\\SERVERPC\Drivepool" with username "removed" and with password because of conflict of credential. Will try to close current connections.

Maybe some credentials have changed?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-03-06, 21:12)Karellen Wrote: Which server are you using? FreeNAS? Your log file seems to be full of this error...

Just a windows 10 based server. I noticed thatt error too, but my media source all connect fine so not sure why it's throwing up an error...

Could this be why TMDB is giving me an error?
(2018-03-06, 21:23)Eddie Strike Wrote: Could this be why TMDB is giving me an error?
Well, it is certainly not helping your cause in any way.

Your file naming is incorrect. Do you have "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" enabled?
cpp:
smb://SERVERPC/Drivepool/Sports/UFC/UFC.12.Judgement.Day.DVDRiP.XviD-CLASSiCW4F/cd2/cw4f-ufc12jd.cd2.avi/.nomedia

And the fact that you use .nomedia tag in all the folders I could see.

But, between your server problems, file naming and nomedia tags, I am surprised you get anything in your library...

Back to File Naming 101 for you... https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_files
My Signature
I am new to Kodi and still transitioning my media to the correct naming scheme. Most of my 30TB are infact detected fine, what you see is just a few last TB that I'm slowly renaming.

What is the .nomedia tag and how do I remove it?

Should I enable "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" if most of my files are NOT inside a folder? But only 30% of them?
(2018-03-07, 10:11)Eddie Strike Wrote: What is the .nomedia tag and how do I remove it?
Read sect 6.2 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_remov...os#Exclude

(2018-03-07, 10:11)Eddie Strike Wrote: Should I enable "Movies are in separate folders that match the movie title" if most of my files are NOT inside a folder? But only 30% of them?
Ah, that is a problem. The movies I saw in your log had their own separate folder, so just assumed your entire library was consistent. Best not to. If you are still renaming your files, that explains the weird file names.

So your steps should be to remove the .nomedia files as some seem to be sitting alongside the movie file, others are not. Wherever the .nomedia file is located, then the contents of that folder are ignored. And correctly name the movies as shown at TheMovieDB website.

Do that for a couple of movies, then capture the scrape in a debug log again just in case it is still a problem. There are so many errors, including your server, that it is hard to distinguish where the real problems lie.
My Signature
I've now fixed the server issues, and there are no more "credential errors" in my log file....But the scan problem still remains. I also can't find any text files in my libraries with .nomedia. text files in them.

The problem is with just 2 libraries, and if I change them to Universal Scraper I get no errors. Could this point to some bad files in those 2 libraries? "Movies / Documentaries and Sports / UFC Events are the ones that throw up a error.
Ok, but you were in the process of renaming your files. Have you completed that? Because there is no way your ufc videos are going to scrape with their current file names
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB scraper not working for 2 librraries0