Live tv recording button record only one hour
Hi, i don't know if is a known problem, i tried to find it in the thread but i cannot .
When i schedule a tv recording, everything works well and it's ok. recording starts and stops at the right time.
But when i record the live tv on screen, from the record button , even if i select from the menu 30,60, 120 or 240 minutes, the recording is always 60 minutes long. It creates a "timer event" that i cannot modify and seems i cannot change the duration of recording, always "fixed" and "freezed" at 60 minutes (even if i selected 120 min or other duration.) . Do you know a solution or a "trick" to solve it or an existing thread, cause the live recording is in fact useless for recording events that are long more than one hour (like most of movies and sports).
i'm using a usb tvstick (i tried with 2 differents with no success), with nextpvr sw as backend and nextpvr addon as frontend on kodi.
I tried even to configure in many ways both settings, backend and frontend with no success.
Thanks for help.
Hi 
Alex from Italy (sorry for poor english)
Without logs it is impossible to diagnose, but NextPVR records the current show on Live TV and it is not based on time.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live tv recording button record only one hour0