Ota & LIve streaming (particularly playstation vue) guide
As I am in the process of building Kodi, after 10+ years with a ceton tuner and wmc. I have built a windows 10 system, and am using hdhomerun tuner, along with nextpvr to get my ota. My plan is to get and add playstation vue as well. I would like to have a guide which captures all of the ota and ps vue channels guide information in one place. Is there a current guide, or established route to get there. (Noted that I have seen the pseudotv .9 has been in development, which may accomplish this).
(2018-03-14, 17:08)clones Wrote: As I am in the process of building Kodi, after 10+ years with a ceton tuner and wmc. I have built a windows 10 system, and am using hdhomerun tuner, along with nextpvr to get my ota. My plan is to get and add playstation vue as well. I would like to have a guide which captures all of the ota and ps vue channels guide information in one place. Is there a current guide, or established route to get there. (Noted that I have seen the pseudotv .9 has been in development, which may accomplish this).
 Does anyone have any suggestions upon a 'live tv' guide which would be able to incorporate OTA and streaming tv (especially ps vue)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ota & LIve streaming (particularly playstation vue) guide0