• 100(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-08-28, 06:20)glc650 Wrote: Can't get Auto-update working.  I get an error box (sqlite error) on Kodi startup whenever that option is enabled (tried multiple time/frequency settings).  Logs shows:

ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] SQLite error no such table: app_config:

Soon as I set it to never I no longer get any errors.

Thanks,

->g.

can confirm, as soon as i turned off the sync between list and library i stopped getting the sqlite error
My install of 15.1 asks me to log in every day. In order to do this I have to clear all the settings, uninstall the addon, re-install the addon and then log in  again. Every day Sad I leave my Kodi box running all the time so this sin't really an option for me.
Hi. This is the first time I installed Netflix in an amlogic s905x box with coreelec. I have tried version 0.14.6 and everything works fine, except that the videos are seen with lag. I have it set to see them at 720p. I have to change something else in the configuration to not have that lag? Do you know how it can be solved? Thanks
Hi, so the add-on is sort of working again on shield update 8. But maximum resolution seems to be 720x480 which is obviously not watchable. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I'm on the latest version 15.1 force hdcp 2.2 is on HEVC profiles are on.
The only thing I notice is ESN is blank.
Does anyone have it working properly at all?
Can Anyone help me with using a VPN?

PLease- before any mod puts me in the ''off-topic'' box, some people use these legitimately.

I travel a lot and  use  my uk netflix subscription.

If I am abroad, and use a UK server, it works fine for connecting to Netflix if I use a browser to get to the URL.

However, if I use the same UK server and try to connect via the Kodi addon, I get the GUI, but when I try to play the video , I get the 'play' arrow, but then the video just doesn't play, and the play button top right disappears?

Yes, I know I could just use the web URL, but the other  half ( and kids) like the all in one convenience of KOdi.

Am i doing something wrong? - would logs be useful?

Sorry- bit of a noob

BTW- this happens with any of the three VPN providers I have tried.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would be grateful

KEith
(2019-08-29, 14:29)pootler Wrote: Can Anyone help me with using a VPN?

Please read our VPN policy (wiki) first.
(2019-08-29, 14:41)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-08-29, 14:29)pootler Wrote: Can Anyone help me with using a VPN?
Have done - several times

I am trying to get legitimate help for  third party Kodi addon

From my use, it would appear there is something relating to this addon that is incompatible with ANY  VPN

I see no reason for not pointing this out to the author of such addon.

If this cannot be done to due Kodi's policy, can you suggest an alternative way of contacting and providing details to the addon author?

Cheers

pootler

Please read our VPN policy (wiki) first. 
I just found out that my Sony android TV cant 4k streams from Netflix anymore (last checked about 50days ago) ...max resolution is now 1920X1080 HDR...
So I try first original Netflix app and everything works perfect... 

I have Kodi 18.3 and other video addons can streams 4k hdr...
I try different combinations and also with two older Netflix addon and same story....
Are Netflix maybe limited streams just like Amazon did or my setup is wrong...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2019-08-28, 13:21)Morguito Wrote: Updated to 15.1, latest COREelec on Odroid C2.

Currently, on my setup, the add-on is unusable. I've got the "Profiles Missing" error on startup.

Tried uninstalling, restarting Kodi, etc...Nothing worked.

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Seems that this issue is already reported and bux fixing is on the way...
So keep on checking github should always give an informative feedback.
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
Wink 
(2019-08-29, 18:15)debutanker Wrote:
(2019-08-28, 13:21)Morguito Wrote: Updated to 15.1, latest COREelec on Odroid C2.

Currently, on my setup, the add-on is unusable. I've got the "Profiles Missing" error on startup.

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes on that thread!  Blush
Sinds a few days i have a problem with the netflix addon. I reinstalled the latest git, remove all settings but nothing.

When i try to start a serie, or a movie it will pop up a error.. Object of type 'NonType' has len(0)

Kodi log

If there is more information needed, please ask.
(2019-08-29, 18:17)Morguito Wrote:
(2019-08-29, 18:15)debutanker Wrote:

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes on that thread!  Blush  

in the short term, Smeulf has the PR in his fork, so install his fork and then you can update back to regular version once PR is merged

https://github.com/Smeulf/plugin.video.n...mprovement
(2019-08-29, 21:46)AngryDuck Wrote: Sinds a few days i have a problem with the netflix addon. I reinstalled the latest git, remove all settings but nothing.

When i try to start a serie, or a movie it will pop up a error.. Object of type 'NonType' has len(0)

Kodi log

If there is more information needed, please ask.

It's a bug in 15.1, GitHub developer jus says just restart it and it worked for me!
an answer for everyone, a new release is out 15.2
I have corrected several errors:
Example:
SQLite error no such table: app_config
Object of type 'NonType' has len(0)
Auto update library error (thanks to smeulf)
Database copy error on android, now they are no longer copied but generated by code
...most of this errors occur at first startup

there have been many changes to be made lately "Not every doughnut comes out with a hole"
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
I had an error I couldn't fine anywhere else in this thread so just sharing for anyone else that searches for it. When I played any video, the screen would go black with a loading symbol in the middle and the words "Please wait...".

This is caused by having hardware acceleration off.
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14