• 175(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2020-11-22, 22:36)gujal Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 20:21)marcopt Wrote: Even for myself problem, From today as I try to play a video Kodi closes automatically

Problem seems to be with Inputstream Adaptive 2.6.6 on Windows.
If rolled back to 2.6.5, then it doesnt crash kodi but then some videos dont play, the fix for which is in 2.6.6!
For clarity, since I have a few installs, how would one go through rolling back on a Windows machine?
(2020-11-23, 14:26)debennett2 Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 22:36)gujal Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 20:21)marcopt Wrote: Even for myself problem, From today as I try to play a video Kodi closes automatically

Problem seems to be with Inputstream Adaptive 2.6.6 on Windows.
If rolled back to 2.6.5, then it doesnt crash kodi but then some videos dont play, the fix for which is in 2.6.6!
For clarity, since I have a few installs, how would one go through rolling back on a Windows machine?
You have to download 2.6.5 and install from zip, and then disable autoupdate for Inputstream Adaptive for the time being.
you can get 2.6.5 here
Code:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/inputstream.adaptive+windows-x86_64/inputstream.adaptive-2.6.5.zip
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
With Latest nightly KodiSetup-20201124-7a3e5a31-master-x64.exe and InputStream Adaptive 2.6.6 the crashes are gone and all videos play fine in the Netflix Addon
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
My inputstream.adaptive is at 2.4.6 and shows no update available. I tried to install 2.6.6 from a zip file but it says dependencies not satisfied. I'm running Kodi 18.9. What am I missing here?

(I'm getting quite a few crashes when trying to play Netflix videos, it sometimes works though)
(2020-11-28, 09:39)FolkSong Wrote: My inputstream.adaptive is at 2.4.6 and shows no update available. I tried to install 2.6.6 from a zip file but it says dependencies not satisfied. I'm running Kodi 18.9. What am I missing here?

(I'm getting quite a few crashes when trying to play Netflix videos, it sometimes works though)
Kodi 18.9 uses IA 2.4.6 and works fine. I never had issues with Netflix content on this combination

2.6.x is for the upcoming Kodi Matrix
(2020-11-28, 23:36)gujal Wrote:
(2020-11-28, 09:39)FolkSong Wrote: My inputstream.adaptive is at 2.4.6 and shows no update available. I tried to install 2.6.6 from a zip file but it says dependencies not satisfied. I'm running Kodi 18.9. What am I missing here?

Kodi 18.9 uses IA 2.4.6 and works fine. I never had issues with Netflix content on this combination

2.6.x is for the upcoming Kodi Matrix

Oh ok. I wonder why it doesn't work well for me. I get frequent crashes to desktop when trying to play Netflix videos. Here is a debug log if anyone is interested. It does work sometimes.
(2020-11-30, 09:47)FolkSong Wrote: Oh ok. I wonder why it doesn't work well for me. I get frequent crashes to desktop when trying to play Netflix videos. Here is a debug log if anyone is interested. It does work sometimes.

Could be because of your Ryzen CPU, There was a DXVA fix specific to Ryzen 5 that was merged recently on the master branch
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18834
But as you are on 18.9, no idea if that would be backported
I powered on a LibreELEC box that I haven't used for a few months and it updated a lot of add-ons (along with LibreELEC 9.2.6 incl. Kodi 18.9).  When I first launched the Netflix add-on it looked like it was migrating some database stuff and asked me if I wanted to switch to the new "watched" system now or later.  I chose to do it now and it seemed to finish what it was doing.  I had to use the key file method to log into my Netflix account, but it looked good and was syncing with the Kodi library.

However, now I can't get episode lists in the Netflix add-on.  When I go to My List, select a TV show and a season number, I get an error message box.  The error message that pops up on screen is "DBSQLiteError:" along with a suggestion to check the logs.

Digging into the logs (see Kodi and Netflix Add-On debug log here) it looks like it's expecting a new table that was likely introduced when "watched status" handling was changed:

Code:
ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] SQLite error no such table: watched_status_override:

Is this something that failed during the migration for the "watched status" feature change?  Can I fix the database?  Is this a change to Kodi's video library database or one of the Netflix add-on's databases?
(2020-12-03, 02:46)Thub Wrote: I powered on a LibreELEC box that I haven't used for a few months and it updated a lot of add-ons (along with LibreELEC 9.2.6 incl. Kodi 18.9).  When I first launched the Netflix add-on it looked like it was migrating some database stuff and asked me if I wanted to switch to the new "watched" system now or later.  I chose to do it now and it seemed to finish what it was doing.  I had to use the key file method to log into my Netflix account, but it looked good and was syncing with the Kodi library.

However, now I can't get episode lists in the Netflix add-on.  When I go to My List, select a TV show and a season number, I get an error message box.  The error message that pops up on screen is "DBSQLiteError:" along with a suggestion to check the logs.

Digging into the logs (see Kodi and Netflix Add-On debug log here) it looks like it's expecting a new table that was likely introduced when "watched status" handling was changed:

Code:
ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] SQLite error no such table: watched_status_override:

Is this something that failed during the migration for the "watched status" feature change?  Can I fix the database?  Is this a change to Kodi's video library database or one of the Netflix add-on's databases?

you have made a version update too high
reinstall the addon from scratch
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2020-12-04, 12:45)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2020-12-03, 02:46)Thub Wrote: I powered on a LibreELEC box that I haven't used for a few months and it updated a lot of add-ons (along with LibreELEC 9.2.6 incl. Kodi 18.9).  When I first launched the Netflix add-on it looked like it was migrating some database stuff and asked me if I wanted to switch to the new "watched" system now or later.  I chose to do it now and it seemed to finish what it was doing.  I had to use the key file method to log into my Netflix account, but it looked good and was syncing with the Kodi library.

Code:

What version should I have?  1.11.0 is the version that upgraded automatically from "CastagnaIT Repository for KODI 18.x LEIA - repository.castagnait-1.0.1.zip" on the github page.  Is this not the repository I should be using?
(2020-12-04, 22:16)Thub Wrote:
(2020-12-04, 12:45)CastagnaIT Wrote:

Code:

What version should I have?  1.11.0 is the version that upgraded automatically from "CastagnaIT Repository for KODI 18.x LEIA - repository.castagnait-1.0.1.zip" on the github page.  Is this not the repository I should be using?

I installed 1.10.1 and it seems to be working again, but I had to turn off auto-update for this add-on so it doesn't just update and stop working again.
Hi,

Thanks for the add on. I’ve installed it on my libreelec instance and it works great.

Having said that, I do have one query. I’m connecting to a VPN through the OpenVPN addon. However, when I change the location on the VPN, the program library is not refreshed according to the new location. I’ve tried multiple options - select the manual update option in the configuration, clearing the cache, logging out and then back in, rebooting the machine - but none of these seem to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
(2020-12-07, 18:38)JayZ@ Wrote: Having said that, I do have one query

So do we. There is a VPN policy (wiki) applicable on this forum. I suggest you read it before continuing your question(s).
Hi there , just noticed that atmos isn’t working in Netflix addon, can you tell me if you are able to get atmos ?
(2020-12-08, 20:47)Facakente Wrote: Hi there , just noticed that atmos isn’t working in Netflix addon, can you tell me if you are able to get atmos ?
Yes, atmos works fine for me. Owner of a Fire stick 4K and Samsung QR70 soundbar.
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14