• 47(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-01-18, 04:04)sepulchre Wrote: Anyone run into an issue where TV shows added to the library wont play yet playing them directly from within the add-on they are fine? 

Movies work OK when added to the library.

version 14 Beta 18 btw.
 anyone having this issue?
(2019-01-25, 19:21)sepulchre Wrote:
(2019-01-18, 04:04)sepulchre Wrote: Anyone run into an issue where TV shows added to the library wont play yet playing them directly from within the add-on they are fine? 

version 14 Beta 18 btw.
 had the same issue... downgraded to the 13.21 and readded the content to the libary and it was fine again
would it be possible to also export the artwork like clear logo landscape,fanart etc. alongside the movies and tv-shows ?
that would be a nice feature.
(2019-01-26, 01:22)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2019-01-25, 19:21)sepulchre Wrote:

version 14 Beta 18 btw.
 had the same issue... downgraded to the 13.21 and readded the content to the libary and it was fine again 
 thanks I'll give that a try
I have installed Kodi Rc 5.2 on an Android Box (Xiaomi MiBox S) and i am trying to use the Netflix Plugin, put it always gives out an error. Can someone check my debug log and make a suggestion?

https://paste.kodi.tv/rigekodimu.kodi
(2019-01-26, 12:37)vitocorl Wrote: I have installed Kodi Rc 5.2 on an Android Box (Xiaomi MiBox S) and i am trying to use the Netflix Plugin, put it always gives out an error. Can someone check my debug log and make a suggestion?

https://paste.kodi.tv/rigekodimu.kodi
 Try here.

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...-453928589
Just posted my Kodi Log there and i am waiting for their response, thanks for the suggestion
Sorry if I missed this in a previous post.
I have the export to my library working. But i added the wrong show. Using the delete option from the library is only temporary. It comes back next time it scans. What is the correct way to undo an export from the Netflix addon?
(2019-01-27, 07:29)Schumannumw Wrote: Sorry if I missed this in a previous post.
I have the export to my library working. But i added the wrong show. Using the delete option from the library is only temporary. It comes back next time it scans. What is the correct way to undo an export from the Netflix addon?
On the first page of this thread it is explained how to export a Netflix movie or TV show, where the .strm file is saved, how to set up a source pointing to these exported files and how to scan them into your library.

What needs to be noted is that whether we have a Netflix source (containing .strm files pointing to a Netflix movie/tv show) or a local HDD source (containing video in mkvs, mp4s or other files), they are treated the same way by Kodi. That is, when we remove a library entry, it is only removed from your database. The actual movie or stream files still exist and are never removed from your file system, so every time you scan your library they come back...

The correct way to permanently remove a movie or tv show from Kodi is to highlight the item within Kodi and select manage from the context menu then select remove from library (or such). Finally by using the os, or Kodi file manager under system, navigate to the source location where Netflix exports too and delete the .strm files and directeory for the show you’ve removed from the library...

Doing this it shouldn’t come back Wink
I'm a XBMC novice :)
When I try to open a tv episode in Netflix, kodi is crashing.

kodi logfile:
https://pastebin.com/pNGX8d3Z

kodi_stacktrace-18.0-RC5 Git_20190112-3cbd6c1eec-20190127-140440.txt
Thread 6404 (process 1176)
# 0

I have two other systems which are working fine with the netflix addon.
(2019-01-27, 09:53)skylarking Wrote:
(2019-01-27, 07:29)Schumannumw Wrote: Sorry if I missed this in a previous post.
On the first page of this thread it is explained how to export a Netflix movie or TV show, where the .strm file is saved, how to set up a source pointing to these exported files and how to scan them into your library.

What needs to be noted is that whether we have a Netflix source (containing .strm files pointing to a Netflix movie/tv show) or a local HDD source (containing video in mkvs, mp4s or other files), they are treated the same way by Kodi. That is, when we remove a library entry, it is only removed from your database. The actual movie or stream files still exist and are never removed from your file system, so every time you scan your library they come back...

The correct way to permanently remove a movie or tv show from Kodi is to highlight the item within Kodi and select manage from the context menu then select remove from library (or such). Finally by using the os, or Kodi file manager under system, navigate to the source location where Netflix exports too and delete the .strm files and directeory for the show you’ve removed from the library...

Doing this it shouldn’t come back Wink
Thank you!
What is the best way to add ALL available Netflix series and movies (or ALL series from one genre, f.e. NetflixAddOn > Genres > Thriller) to the kodi media database?
For info as even I get confused, this is the latest repository for the most recent changes.

I wish the authors would work from one account, but this is the best we can get for the moment.

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix
Indeed a weird state we are currently in. Can't find builds of the above repo. Several betas from several repos are floating around. Some won't show all content, some won't play stuff in 4K, some can't export library...
(2019-01-29, 09:15)CiNcH Wrote: Indeed a weird state we are currently in. Can't find builds of the above repo. Several betas from several repos are floating around. Some won't show all content, some won't play stuff in 4K, some can't export library...
 The problem is that the main maintainer for the plugin has become inactive @asciidisco

To get the latest just use the clone or  download button to download the latest from here and install the zip file it will install as a plugin and you will an updated plugin to the last commit on this repo
https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.video.netflix

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...0.14.0.zip
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14